December 16, 2014
- Sienna and her four children are among the 300 or so survivors who are still suffering from an April 2014 "stealth-like" flood in the Pensacola, Florida area.
[Episcopal Church Office of Public Affairs press release] The Episcopal Church Joint Nominating Committee for the Election of the Presiding Bishop (JNCPB) has released the following statement:
The Joint Nominating Committee for the Election of the Presiding Bishop (JNCPB) has completed initial conversations with those bishops who have entered the discernment process for the 2015 election of the Presiding Bishop of The Episcopal Church. The Most Rev. Katharine...
[Episcopal Church Office of Public Affairs press release] In the middle of New York City, young boys attend one of the few remaining professional choir schools in the world. They live, attend school and learn some of the most difficult, beautiful music ever written in the Episcopal/Anglican...
- Pilgrims will visit the grave of the saintly Matushka Olga Michael.
Mary Ann Khoury, the coordinator of “Outreach Alaska,” has traveled to Alaska—Orthodox America’s “Holy Land”—many times since 1999. Over the years, she has assisted individuals in planning personal pilgrimages to Spruce Island for the annual Saint Herman Pilgrimage....
Working to feed the hungry, protect God’s creation
December 16, 2014
- Center began honoring social activists seven years ago.
- How and when did you first learn about Back to God Ministries?
- "I was born in war, grew up in war, and got married in war. Yet this civil war was the worst I have ever experienced."
- The Pope has thanked the Salvation Army for opening his eyes to unity. Delegates from the Alliance member travelled to the Vatican to hear Pope Francis speak of his encounter with the Salvation Army when he was four years old.