January 19, 2017
- Find out about the government's plans on extremism and what the alliance wants to do about them
- Emily Brewer, a blogger for the Presbyterian Peace Fellowship, posted, “So instead of trying to prove all the ways that Trump is not true to Presbyterian values, let’s commit to live our Presbyterian values so boldly and so... Read More
- Sri Lanka has a troubled history in the light of Christian persecution, however things have taken a downward turn in recent months.
- Following a dramatic few months, even by Northern Irish political standards, an election has been called for the second time in less than a year. What’s going on?
- As in the rest of the UK this week, the talk of the town in Scotland is Brexit, following Theresa May’s announcement that the UK “cannot possibly” remain in the Single Market.
Taiwan Church News
January 9 - 15, 2017
Remembering Missionary Mrs Lillian Dickson, Members Of Mustard Seed International Hold Thanksgiving Service At Hualien
Reported by Chen Yi-hsuan
In the afternoon on January 6, dozens of pastors, laymen, and nurses graduated from MSI(Mustard Seed International)-sponsored kindergartens, elementary,...
- IC Change is calling on faith leaders to continue to support their campaign to ratify the Istanbul Convention Bill.
January 18, 2017
Scores of United Church of Christ members from all across the country will descend on Washington, D.C., this weekend to speak up for equal treatment of all people at the Women's March on Washington.