October 29, 2014
October 29, 2014
Museum of the Bible.
The name of the museum under construction in...
- An estimated 350,000 people have learnt about Ebola and measures to prevent it through the Church in Sierra Leone.
- R. Jacobs: "Israel's democracy is one of her greatest strengths and we fear that Minister Ya'alon's proposal threatens that democracy."
- The Disabilities Concerns offices of the Christian Reformed Church and the Reformed Church in America have produced and made available five new training videos for those doing ministry with children and youth who have disabilities.
- As communities mark the second anniversary of Superstorm Sandy, CWS continues to support the long-term recovery.
- Don Clark is one of 20 attorneys in the greater Cleveland area that will be honored by Crain's Cleveland Business on Nov. 20, as the publication recognizes the best legal minds in the region, representing public, private, nonprofit and government organizations.
October 28, 2014
- UPCOMING EVENTS: 1) Brethren workcamps schedule for 2015 is released 2) Presenters are announced for NOAC 2015 3) Webinar will explore relationship between farm workers and gardens PERSONNEL: 4) Russell Matteson named district executive for Pacific Southwest District 5) Brethren bits
- The Church of the Brethren Workcamp Office has released the workcamp schedule for 2015, which is now available at www.brethren.org/workcamps . The theme for the year, “Side by Side: Imitating Christ’s Humility” is inspired by Philippians 2:1-8. A brochure will be mailed soon to congregations. For questions, contact the Workcamp Office at email@example.com .
- The major presenters, preachers, and performers at the 2015 National Older Adult Conference (NOAC) have been announced. The event on the theme “then Jesus told them a story...” (Matthew 13:34-35, CEV) is planned for Sept. 7-11 at Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center in western North Carolina.
D.C. Chapter Discusses Multimedia and Digital Communications
By Cherilyn Crowe
What do you do five seconds before you post something on Facebook? Religion communicators in Washington, D.C., learned how those split seconds can be crucial during a chapter meeting with digital media consultant Beth Becker.
With more than 20 years of communication and marketing...