November 30, 2016
In the midst of an unusually intense agenda during his recent visit to Moscow for the celebration of the 70th birthday of His Holiness, Patriarch Kirill II, His Beatitude, Metropolitan Tikhon still found time to offer an interview to Interfax news agency.
Metropolitan Tikhon and a delegation representing the...
- Action Comes on Day U.N. Sets Aside to Promote Palestinian Narrative
B’nai B’rith International condemns the United Nations General Assembly for a series of annual resolutions singling out Israel for condemnation and utterly disregarding Arabs’ fueling of a continued conflict in the Middle East. One resolution calls for Israeli relinquishment of the strategically vital Golan Heights to Syria at a time when that...
- B’nai B’rith International has issued the following statement:
B’nai B’rith International commends the U.S. House of Representatives for unanimously passing bipartisan legislation that urges President Barack Obama “oppose and veto United Nations Security Council resolutions that seek to impose solutions to final status issues, or are one-sided and anti-Israel.”
- The Evangelical Alliance's members of the month
As thousands of religious leaders, clergy, chaplains and military veterans plan to converge in North Dakota Dec. 4 for a day of prayer at the Standing Rock Sioux Indian Reservation, UCC allies call for continued advocacy in opposition to the Dakota Access Pipeline in the form of phone calls and petitions.
- When the Christian Reformed Church gathers in Detroit, Mich., next August for Inspire 2017, participants will be stepping into the prayers of people across the continent.
- The Heidelberg Catechism has played a key role in Jeremy Zeyl's faith life and musical career. His story is just one of several featured in Our Journey, the CRC's new ministry plan.
- The Speak Up resource, produced jointly by the Evangelical Alliance and the Lawyers’ Christian Fellowship, was welcomed by Prime Minister Theresa May in Parliament this afternoon.
- “Cuba sí, Fidel no!” That seems to be the general jubilant cry in Miami, Fla., after the passing of Cuban leader Fidel Castro last week.