July 23, 2014
- The sweat was real, the views were spectacular, and the heat wasn’t nearly as bad as it was back in Fort Collins, as youth took part in the hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Wednesday at NYC – ‘Live’: An overview of the day at National Youth Conference, July 23, 2014
In a blog posted today, Moderator Gary Paterson reflects on the escalating violence in the Middle East.
- Disregarding Revelation of Hamas Rockets in Another U.N. School in Gaza, Non-Democracies Force Unprecedented 7th UNHRC Special Session on Israel
B’nai B’rith International condemns the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) for having concluded yet another “special session” on Israel with the adoption of a resolution that—not sufficing with unimaginable one-sidedness in its...
I owe you an account of recent events in my ministry as General Secretary, and the lesson of how being faithful in small things opens doors of service never imagined.
Not many years into my ministry as General Secretary, I was challenged by the Baptists of Lebanon and Georgia to work for better relationships between Baptists and Muslims in the US. With the agreement of our board and the incredible support of the Committee on Christian Unity and Interfaith...
This reflection was written by ABCUSA Stewardship Facilitator Rev. Stacy Emerson. See part one of this series, here.
2 Corinthians 8:1-15
In Paul’s letter to the church he had begun in the city, the multicultural metropolis, of Corinth, it had been a year since Paul had last been with the Corinthians and he is following up with them in his letter...
A PC(USA) mission letter from Guatemala (2014 Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 38-40)
July 23, 2014
- Youth charity and Alliance member XLP held their arts showcase grand final at the beginning of this month - their biggest event of the year. The winner was Kimarne Henry.
- Women’s Ministries department reaches milestone with its 19-year-old fund
- The Christian Reformed Church is spearheading a state-wide Day of Prayer for Kids at the Border to be held in churches across Michigan this Sunday, July 27.