June 29, 2016
- The attack "sends another shockwave through our hearts," says MENA president Rick McEdward.
- Alzheimer's Society and Alliance member Livability have launched a resource to help churches support those living with dementia.
June 28, 2016
- In today’s meetings of Standing Committee, two queries--“Continuing the Study of Our Christian Responsibility to Care for God’s Creation” and “Living Together as Christ Calls”--were acted on, and received recommendations.
[Episcopal Church Office of Public Affairs press release] The Episcopal Church is accepting applications for the position of Episcopal Migration Ministries manager of communication, a member of the Presiding Bishop’s staff.
Episcopal Migration Ministries manager of communication is a full-time position and is responsible for addressing the communications and social media programs for...
- Until this year, the widow of Bishop Roy Short, attended every General Conference going back to 1939 ─ 18 assemblies.
- United Methodists join in relief efforts, even as they’re mucking out their own church buildings