March 4, 2014
- The Network, the Christian Reformed Church’s site for people serving in various ministry roles, has an entirely new look and set of capabilities.
- On the shores of Geneva Lake in Williams Bay, Wisc., Sue’s family met for a reunion one weekend last July.
- As a volunteer for Engineering Ministries International, Wes Vanderhoek recently had a chance to mix his Christian faith with his training as a civil engineer.
[Episcopal Diocese of Texas] A pilot project...
March 4, 2014
- UCC congregations will recognize the World Day of Prayer on March 7, a movement carried out by women in more than 170 countries around the world who come together each year to observe a common day of prayer.
March 3, 2014
The Parliament of the World’s Religions recently welcomed Ermolina Galina of Siberia to the Ambassadors program. The following reflection shares the story of her interreligious community in Novosibirsk, Russia, observing the United Nations Interfaith Harmony Week.
- Tough new laws against homosexuality in Uganda and other countries will lead to "marginalization, harassment, and exploitation in our global civil society," some United Methodist leaders are saying.
VALLEY FORGE, PA (ABNS 3/3/14)—“Break Every Yoke: Homelessness,” a virtual mission encounter from May 5-9, 2014, sponsored by American Baptist Women’s Ministries, will inspire and equip women to use their voice on behalf of the homeless and inadequately housed. This virtual mission encounter offers the opportunity for women to explore homelessness from a faith perspective, including how individuals or congregations may most effectively engage in ministries of prevention,...
VALLEY FORGE, PA (ABNS 3/3/14)—American Baptist Home Mission Societies (ABHMS) recommends a variety of free resources offered by Baptist Peace Fellowship of North America (BPFNA) to help individuals and churches address issues of concern in today’s world.
Most recently released is “What Your Church Can Do About Human Trafficking,” a publication that includes history...