November 20, 2014
- Archimandrite Justin Sinaites
The Great Feast of the Entrance of the Theotokos into the Temple will be celebrated with Hours and Divine Liturgy at 8:40 a.m. in the Monastery Church of Saint Tikhon of Zadonsk here on Friday, November 21, 2014.
At 7:00 p.m. Friday evening, Archimandrite Justin Sinaites, Librarian at the Monastery of Saint Catherine at...
- Bishop Thomas addresses St. Tikhon’s seminarians.
His Grace, Bishop Thomas, Auxiliary of the Diocese of Charleston, Oakland and the Mid-Atlantic of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America, visited Saint Tikhon’s Seminary and...
- As Northern Ireland struggles to articulate a new and collective post-conflict narrative for the good of everyone in society, the Evangelical Alliance believes that a breadth of indicators which include wellbeing could help to broaden the nation’s vision.
November 20, 2014
A compilation of news from Presbyterian Church (U.S.A...
- As Scotland's longest serving First Minister exits the stage, Kieran Turner reflects on the personal and leadership lessons we can learn from Alex Salmond.
- With Gwynedd Council passing a trade embargo on Israel, Jim argues this is a worrying precedent and calls for community cohesion and religious freedom to be preserved in Wales.
- This Christmas, we'd love to mobilise churches across the UK to work together to help those most in need in our communities. But to do this, we need your help.
- With the Modern Slavery Bill having its second reading in the House of Lords this week, we update you on the progress of this important bill.
- CWS was able to touch base with local Long Term Recovery Groups on Superstorm Sandy progress at a mid-November leadership forum.
- The Lorenzos, along with their three children, have been displaced since SuperStorm Sandy hit two years ago.