March 23, 2015
March 23, 2015
[Episcopal News Service] Puede ser un cliché decir que el agua no conoce fronteras, pero para Elizabeth Koch-Ya’ari, navegar la corriente de la ecología y la pacificación es reunir a ambientalistas israelíes, palestinos y jordanos —personas de diferentes religiones de las comunidades vecinas— para movilizar y crear amistades en torno a una fuente de vida común.
Como coordinadora de un proyecto con EcoPaz en el Oriente Medio [...
- I am 17 years old and I experienced incredible suffering from a medical condition in which the topmost layer of my skin just peeled off on a regular basis. This exposed my inner skin to infections and constant pain.
- Harrogate’s New Life Church has launched its Connected curriculum for children and youth, aimed at helping children and young people develop hearts that are deeply connected to God, each other and the community around them.
- Rabbi Rick Jacobs: US-Israel relationship transcends partnership; reflects fundamental values and strategic priorities of both nations
- Church World Service will offer a webinar on "Long-Term Recovery Basics" from 2 to 4 p.m. eastern time April 14.
March 22, 2015
Reflections, Prayers and Remembrances at the 59th Session of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women
by Phyllis Curott, Vice-Chair of the Parliament of the World’s Religions...
- GENEVA — A high UN official has praised the film "To Light a Candle", a documentary film on the persecution of the Baha'is in Iran, as an important effort in making better known the plight facing young Baha'is who are being deprived of access to higher education in Iran. Speaking at a side event to the 28th session of the United Nations Human Rights Council, UN Special Rapporteur on human...