April 13, 2014
- Each day throughout Holy Week, Christian leaders are reflecting on the words of Jesus on the cross.
April 12, 2014
- Recent research has found evangelicals are turning to technology to help them in their spiritual walk, using Bible apps to connect with God on the go.
- Daniel Bourdanné of the International Fellowship of Students shares stories and perspectives on disciplemaking from across the world.
- Paul Maconochie of 3DM UK suggests a potential solution to the discipleship deficit; creating a culture of disciplemaking and changing the culture of our churches.
- John Stevens, national director of FIEC, suggests that deeper Bible engagement is vital to solving the discipleship deficit in the UK.
- Lucy Peppiatt, principal of Westminster Theological Centre, focuses on the importance of virtue and character if we are to solve the discipleship deficit.
- Tracy Cotterell, managing director of the LICC, suggests that equipping people for their frontlines could potentially solve the discipleship deficit.
- Theologian Paula Gooder challenges churches to become communities of learning and become the kind of disciples Jesus wanted.
- Jim Brown of discipleship ministry Exodus focuses on the importance of mentoring as a potential solution to the discipleship deficit.
- "The church in the West has largely forgotten the art of disciple making and has largely reduced it to an intellectual assimilation of theological ideas. As a result, we have a rather anemic cultural Christianity highly susceptible to the lures of consumerism…