June 18, 2013
- The Statehouse Convention Center in downtown Little Rock served as the site of the 11th session of the Arkansas Annual Conference, held June 9-12, 2013.
- Delegates prepared to give themselves in mission during the 2013 Oklahoma Annual Conference. Amid seeking to bless others, they received an extravagance of blessings.
June 17, 2013
- The Alaska Missionary Conference met May 31–June 1, 2013 at St. John United Methodist Church, Anchorage, Alaska.
- More than 1,700 United Methodists from 637 area churches in the Baltimore-Washington Conference gathered May 29-31 to sow seeds of worship, learning, mission, stewardship and holy conferencing in their continuing efforts to grow disciples for the transformation of the world.
- The Czech and Slovak Republics Annual Conference met from May 31 to June 2, 2013, in Prague. Several times the 60 participants broached the “Characters of a Methodist.”
- Bishop Bruce R. Ough, Dakotas-Minnesota Area, called for more than 600 Dakotas Annual Conference members and visitors to listen and feel the “whoosh” of the Pentecostal spirit.
- Nearly 1,000 annual conference attendees opened with celebrations of church and ministry outreach efforts on each of the six districts.
- The Indiana Annual (regional) Conference theme, “Transforming the World: Be a World Changer,” was based on Romans 12:1-2 from The Message. Bishop Michael J. Coyner presided over his ninth conference in Indiana.
- The Kansas East Annual Conference met May 30 – June 1 for its final regular session at United Methodist Church of the Resurrection under the leadership of Bishop Scott J. Jones.
- The Kansas West Annual Conference met May 22-24 for its final regular session under the leadership of Bishop Scott J. Jones. The theme was “Moving Forward/Looking Back.”