June 2, 2016
- Ted Wilson, president of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, says members in Rwanda have set an example to the rest of the world church.
May 19, 2016
- The school on the campus of the Adventist University of Central Africa will be denomination’s seventh medical school.
May 18, 2016
- Some 6,500 patients may be treated, topping the goal of 6,000.
- Local church members are excited about what they have dubbed “Total Member Involvement meetings.”
May 16, 2016
- Three free clinics are operating during countrywide evangelistic meetings.
April 13, 2016
- Members hold prayer vigils and grief counseling workshops for the families of the more than 800,000 killed.