January 28, 2016
January 21, 2016
- This week Pastor Saeed Abedni along with others, was released after three years of captivity in Iran, again bringing the world’s attention to those that are suffering for their Christian faith in that country
January 19, 2016
- A Christian pastor who had been jailed in Iran for more than three years has been released.
January 17, 2016
- B’nai B’rith International remains wary of Iran’s nuclear intentions even as global economic sanctions have been lifted.
In finding that Tehran has met its obligations under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPA), the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is certifying that a nation that has deceived the agency and the global community in the past is now abiding by an agreement that would diminish its ability to produce nuclear...
January 12, 2016
January 5, 2016
- Douglas Howard, professor of history at Calvin College, says the conflict that began this weekend between Saudi Arabia and Iran, both of whom hold to different expressions of Islam, is about politics as much as religion.
December 21, 2015
- Ayatollah Abdol-Hamid Masoumi-Tehrani, a senior Muslim cleric in Iran, has courageously called on his nation's people to uphold a higher standard of justice and dignity for all of their countrymen and women. In a recent article on his website, he has dedicated a new piece of calligraphy-a passage from the writings of Baha'u'llah-to the Baha'is who were
December 18, 2015
- UNITED NATIONS — Last month, 20 Baha'is were arrested by the Iranian authorities, which also carried out a series of coordinated shop closures, affecting some 28 Baha'i-owned businesses. Today the UN expressed "serious concern" about such religious discrimination in Iran, along with other continuing human rights violations. By a vote of 81 to 37 with 67 abstentions, the UN General Assembly...