June 14, 2013
- Marijke reflects on providing the basics for children to flourish. Each child has the right to reach their potential - a principle of Enough Food for Everyone IF campaign.
June 12, 2013
- A Christian and former page three model has backed a new campaign to put and end the harmful images.
- In the Archbishop of York's foreword to the Faith in the Community report he encourages faith groups and local authorities to work together to help our local area flourish.
- Major week for Christian social action in Scotland
- The World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) and the Refugee Highway Partnership (RHP), a WEA Global Partner, are calling upon churches around the world to observe World Refugee Sunday on 16 or 23 June, as a day to remember and pray for those who are persecuted and oppressed around the globe.
June 11, 2013
- To mark National Blood Week (10-16 June), denominations, organisations and local churches are encouraging Christians to make a different kind of offering – to give their blood.
- Christians joined thousands gathered in London over the weekend to demand an end to global hunger.
June 10, 2013
- Faith in the Community report produced by Christians in Parliament and the Evangelical Alliance examines the relationship between local authorities and faith groups.
- Press Release: One hundred and fifty local authorities have given fresh insight into what exactly Christians contribute to their communities.
June 7, 2013
- David Cameron has presented a Big Society award to the Cinnamon Network because of their work, through churches, helping local communities.