March 24, 2017
- Seventh-day Adventists across Europe again mourn the unnecessary loss of life and injury incurred during an attack outside the UK Houses of Parliament on Wednesday 22 March 2017. We particularly feel and pray for those families and individuals whose lives have been affected by this tragedy. Responding to the attack, Pastor Ian Sweeney, President of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the UK and Ireland said, "Adventists condemn Wednesday's terrorist attack in London and we mourn the tragic...
March 20, 2017
- Church leaders call Global Youth Day the “greatest opportunity we have to experience unity”
- Total Member Involvement evangelism takes the African country by storm.
March 16, 2017
- The exam will be held on two consecutive Sundays to help accommodate Sabbath-keepers.
March 9, 2017
- Tens of thousands in Roche-à-Bateau are seeking to restore their homes and livelihoods that were destroyed during the Category 5 story.
- Church leaders say, for the students, the ruling is an “answer to prayer.”
- First viscoelastic 4-level cervical disc replacement offers hope to patients worldwide
- Members serve the community as part of the Total Member Involvement initiative
- The “Living Legends Awards” 2017 create awareness of Christians and mental health.
March 6, 2017
- : For Ganoune Diop, the award also represented an acknowledgement of the Adventist Church’s long history of championing the rights of all people, regardless of their faith tradition.