February 16, 2017
- The partnership with Jamaica’s government will help save the nation $4 million on an imported crop.
- “El arbol de la Poesía” or “The Tree of Poetry” was among 1,130 entries.
- Leaders say the textbooks, which will be given to first graders in 422 schools, reflect Adventist philosophy.
- The International Center for Religious Freedom and Public Affairs at Collonges-sous-Salève is the first of its kind, and will teach students how to represent the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the public sector.
February 9, 2017
- Young people take the spotlight at an annual leadership summit in Ukraine.
February 6, 2017
- Recalls motivation to memorize Bible verses—and then a desire to know Jesus.
- In a city of 10 million and only 30 known Adventists, man finds “The Victory of Love” by Ellen G. White, co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- The book tells the story of the Adventist conscientious objector who saved 75 lives during World War II.
- Focusing on community outreach rather than politics is credited with keeping the church alive.
- Leaders hope to make all 757 Adventist churches in the nation literacy centers.