June 28, 2016
- An Adventist leader also appeals to the Russian president to reject the legislation.
- Adventist leaders celebrate the expansion of Adventist World Radio on the continent.
June 27, 2016
- The drought in La Guajira has led to the deaths of 29 children this year.
- The nation's minister of education and culture encourage youth to apply the ministry's principles of love and respect to everyday life.
- A recent signing of a Memorandum of Understanding allows members to spread the Church's health message to 300,000 homes.
- Church leaders call for “unity, love, and commonwealth among all people.”
June 23, 2016
- Five local churches in the U.S. state of Florida show compassion in the wake of the nation’s deadliest mass shooting
- Gideon P. Reyneke replaces Maphosa as the executive secretary of the division.
June 20, 2016
- The humanitarian arm for the Seventh-day Adventist Church has assisted more than 100,000 refugees worldwide.
- The Adventist Development and Relief Agency joins the United Nations as it marks World Refugee Day and raises awareness of the biggest humanitarian emergency of the era.