May 3, 2016
- This year’s report by the US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) adds eight more countries—Egypt, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan,Vietnam, Tajikistan, Syria, and Central African Republic—to its list of “countries of particular concern.”
May 2, 2016
- The agreement allows for six Adventist hospitals to provide free surgeries to children with cardiac malformations.
- Germany's Louise-Schroeder Medal is given to organizations and individuals who advocate for peace, social justice and gender equality.
- The organization's president says the decision "enables Christian Record to be more intentional in its partnership with local churches in North America, Bermuda, and Micronesia."
April 27, 2016
- Los Angeles’ mayor and seven news trucks are helping publicize the event.
- Delbert Baker brings decades of experience in developing students and leaders to his new position in Kenya.
April 26, 2016
- A conference to be held in Washington D.C. next month aims to equip religious liberty activists with new ideas and tools for making their voices heard in the public sphere.
- “Pranzassieme” or “Lunch Together” provides an opportunity for elderly community members in Cesena to draw closer to each other.
April 25, 2016
- April 23 was designated as Special Needs Day by the Seventh-day Adventist world church.
- Local leaders hope the activities encouraged Adventist youth to adapt service as an ongoing lifestyle, and not just an event.