July 26, 2014
- Thursday at NYC – ‘Journey’: A review of the closing day of National Youth Conference 2014
July 23, 2014
- The sweat was real, the views were spectacular, and the heat wasn’t nearly as bad as it was back in Fort Collins, as youth took part in the hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Wednesday at NYC – ‘Live’: An overview of the day at National Youth Conference, July 23, 2014
July 22, 2014
- Tuesday at NYC – ‘Claim’: An overview of the day at National Youth Conference
- Monday at NYC – ‘Struggle’: An overview of the day at National Youth Conference
- More than 160 NYCers turned out early on Sunday morning for the 5K fun run around the CSU campus.
- A review of the day, Sunday, July 20, at National Youth Conference 2014.
July 21, 2014
- “It’s exciting to have so many countries represented here, as well as people from across the US,” said NYC coordinator Tim Heishman, in his welcome to the reception for International Guests and Scholarship Recipients at National Youth Conference 2014.
- The bus pulled out of the Elizabethtown (Pa.) Church of the Brethren parking lot at 5 a.m. last Sunday, bound for National Youth Conference. There were 30 youth, 9 advisors, and 1 bus driver aboard, representing the Elizabethtown, Mt. Wilson, and Madison Avenue congregations. Together they took several days to drive across the country, making stops in Chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Colorado Springs, before reaching Fort Collins just in time for NYC.
- “We were all brainstorming with the coordinators,” said Rhonda Pittman Gingrich, a former NYC coordinator herself, “to think of an event that would help people mix together, get to know each other while having a great time, while letting the agencies tell a little of their story.”