March 10, 2014
- Harriet Borgman is always keeping her eyes open for places she can share Today devotionals. But she never thought she’d be reaching people in a party store.
March 7, 2014
- World Renew refugee resettlement workers in Canada say that throughout the world there are 45 million refugees suffering from injustice, traumatized by war, and living in limbo because they have been uprooted from their homeland.
March 5, 2014
- Many resources are available to help Christian Reformed Church congregations mark the 40-day, penitential season of Lent, which began today on Ash Wednesday, and leads up to Easter, April 20.
- When the prophet Mohammed rode into Mecca, returning from a period of time in Medina, he brought with him an army of 10,000 soldiers — a show power and force that Muslims believe was blessed by Allah.
March 4, 2014
- For nearly a decade of his life, Derek Atkins struggled to see what benefit Christianity offered to the world.
- The Network, the Christian Reformed Church’s site for people serving in various ministry roles, has an entirely new look and set of capabilities.
- On the shores of Geneva Lake in Williams Bay, Wisc., Sue’s family met for a reunion one weekend last July.
- As a volunteer for Engineering Ministries International, Wes Vanderhoek recently had a chance to mix his Christian faith with his training as a civil engineer.
March 3, 2014
- The registration deadline for those interested in attending the 2014 Festival of Faith & Writing on the campus of Calvin College is quickly approaching.
February 27, 2014
- The Board of Trustees of the Christian Reformed Church has approved the nomination of Dr. Steven R. Timmermans as the denomination’s next executive director and recommended him to Synod 2014 for appointment when synod meets in June. Timmermans, a psychologist and educator, currently serves as the president of Trinity Christian College in Palos Heights, Ill. He was a member of the CRC’s Board of Trustees, but resigned prior to the board voting on his nomination.