October 31, 2014
- The Christian Reformed Church in North America uses the Drupal content management system for some of its websites. Drupal is one of the most widely-used content management systems in the world, used by many universities, companies, and government agencies.
October 29, 2014
- Members of the Christian Reformed Church of Nigeria (CRCN), a sister church of the Christian Reformed Church, request prayers after two churches were attacked and around 30 people were killed during their church services on Sunday, Oct. 19, according to reports.
- Participants in the recent Consulta Hispana 2014 founded a Latino Council which will represent and lead the Hispanic Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church in collaboration with the various denominational agencies and ministries.
- The Disabilities Concerns offices of the Christian Reformed Church and the Reformed Church in America have produced and made available five new training videos for those doing ministry with children and youth who have disabilities.
October 28, 2014
- The other day I looked up from the supper table and commented to my wife Diane, "You know, I have been working at World Renew DRS for four months now." Yes, it’s been four months, and I feel so blessed.
October 27, 2014
- The 2015 edition of Calvin College's award-winning January Series features a solid lineup of speakers who are at the leading edge of some of the nation’s and world’s most critical and timely discussions.
October 24, 2014
- The report from the Task Force to Study the Offices of Elder and Deacon has been sent to CRC congregations and classes for review prior to Synod 2015.
- Business leaders who are at work in Liberia, one of the epicenters of the Ebola outbreak, have decided not to come to next week’s Marketplace Revolution '14 Conference in Grand Rapids, Mich., says Doug Seebeck, president of the business ministry Partners Worldwide.
October 23, 2014
- Members of the Christian Reformed Church in Canada and the United States stand together in sympathy with the family of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a Canadian Forces reservist from Hamilton, Ontario, who was killed in the shootings in Ottawa on Wednesday. A gunman shot and fatally wounded Cirillo at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block. We pray for God's peace, in Ottawa and around the world.
October 22, 2014
- Calvin Theological Seminary will host Rev. Luke A. Powery at its Fall Preaching Conference on Thursday, Nov. 6. from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the seminary’s chapel and auditorium.