December 19, 2014
- This week, the US Congress voted to extend the IRA Charitable Rollover through 2014, says Robert Knoor, Calvin Seminary’s director of development.
- I would like to share some of my thoughts over the last three months. In twenty nine years of work overseas, I have never seen so many bad events affecting so many people as I have in 2014.
- This report includes stories of the CRC being the hands and feet of Christ during 2014.
December 17, 2014
- In a Christmas video, Calvin College student Dantia Dandjinou shares a spoken word poem to express the timeless wonder of the Christmas season.
December 16, 2014
- Sienna and her four children are among the 300 or so survivors who are still suffering from an April 2014 "stealth-like" flood in the Pensacola, Florida area.
- How and when did you first learn about Back to God Ministries?
- "I was born in war, grew up in war, and got married in war. Yet this civil war was the worst I have ever experienced."
- Every morning Annetta and Al Vander Lugt read Scripture together, pray, and then sing at least one song from Lift Up Your Hearts, the Christian Reformed Church’s hymnal that has sold nearly 40,000 copies in its various editions since it was published in 2013.
December 11, 2014
- Rev. Daryl DeKlerk wonders if reconciliation models used in Israel and Palestine could be helpful in mending the broken relationship between First Nations people and other Canadians.
- Each culture celebrates Christmas according to its customs, and each calls the day by different names.