August 29, 2014
- Just a day after moving in their residence halls on the Calvin college campus, all first-year students were sent back off-campus.
August 28, 2014
- Christian Reformed World Missions missionaries based in Eastern Europe are calling congregations to pray for peace in Ukraine where news reports say violence is growing as Ukrainian government forces are battling the Russian military.
August 27, 2014
- Michael Fier, a member of Meadowvale Community Church of Mississauga, Ontario, has been blind all of his life.
August 26, 2014
- Tracy Inness was not home when a heavy rain storm began around 5 p.m. in Burlington, Ontario on Monday, Aug. 4.
- Calvin College Spanish professor Ed Miller is working to bring forgotten 19th Century Afro-Argentine newspapers to the public through a web archive.
- Aikelah Johnson was shocked when she went to price the books she needs for her classes in bio-medical technology.
August 25, 2014
- George Spence had the chance to learn about and take part in the Christian Reformed Church's Blanket Exercise at the Indigenous Family Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
August 22, 2014
- Honking horns greeted more than a dozen Christian Reformed Church employees who stood outside the CRC’s Grand Rapids, Mich. office this week, holding signs calling for attention to the racial tensions in Ferguson, Mo., where police shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.
August 20, 2014
- On Thursday, volunteers from the Christian Reformed Church in North America’s office in Burlington, Ontario will join with World Renew Disaster Relief Services (DRS) to help clean up following torrential rains that fell in the area earlier this month.
August 19, 2014
- More than 250 students and youth group leaders from the United States and Canada gathered on the campus of Trinity Christian College late last month to take part in the Youth Unlimited Chicago Project multi-site service effort.