November 25, 2014
- In July, as gunfire rained down on the city of Mosul, Iraq, Ibrahim Sahel and his wife took their savings and fled for safety with only the clothes they were wearing.
- Quiet praying filled the sanctuary of Calvary Christian Reformed Church in Holland, Mich., on the opening night of the West Michigan Regional Prayer Summit.
- When he looks out over a church before starting to preach, Rev. Scott Hoezee sees people who have brought a wide range of personal stories—some happy, some sad, some about triumph, and others about sorrow.
November 24, 2014
- Bulmaro had some hesitation when he was called to plant a church in the city of Maravatío, Mexico.
- Jeremy Begbie began the first of two Stob Lecture Series presentations on Wednesday by playing the opening strains of Franz Schubert’s Sonota in G Major.
November 21, 2014
- How do you explain cancer to a small child? What is appropriate to tell a child about why his or her mom or best friend is sick all the time?
November 19, 2014
- Lika Roman never dreamed she would be a beauty queen. Since she gave her life to the Lord at age eight, she wanted to be a missionary.
- Observing a beautiful sunrise as I flew into Tacloban, the Philippines, in the early morning of Nov. 8, I couldn't help but muse over the day it must have been one year ago.
November 18, 2014
- Karl Westerhof is grateful that his part-time position as classis coach for the Christian Reformed Church has been extended, allowing him to continue working in the area of classical renewal for the CRC.
- For strategic purposes, Christian Reformed World Missions has ended its involvement with Hope Equals, a program that connected young North Americans with peacemaking efforts in the Holy Land.