April 16, 2015
- The final day of the Christian Reformed Church Prayer Summit 2015 began with a time of early-morning, Tongsung prayer in the sanctuary of All Nations Church.
April 15, 2015
- This is National Volunteer Week in both Canada and the USA, a time to recognize and appreciate the contributions of our volunteers in all areas of life. It’s also a good time to ask, “What do volunteers add to a church? How do they contribute to its ministry?” Let's try to imagine a week without them…
- Bill Hwang had just had a banner year as a hedge-fund manager in New York City when he realized something was missing in his life. That something was God.
April 14, 2015
- The opening session of the Christian Reformed Church Prayer Summit 2015 included songs, greetings, opportunities to take part in different types of prayer, and a range of messages.
April 13, 2015
- I had the chance over the weekend, prior to the opening of today’s Christian Reformed Church Prayer Summit 2015 to meet with several people in California who will attend the summit.
- Calvin College mathematics professor Jan Koop recently received her seventh Improving Teacher Quality Grant from the State of Michigan.
- Playwright Chiharu Nohtoh and members of the Toyo Senkyo church plant in Japan found a unique way to share the gospel this Easter—by hosting an original play.
April 9, 2015
- The Agenda for Synod 2015 is now available on the Christian Reformed Church website on the Synod Resources page or the Synod 2015 web page, where you can also sign up to receive Synod News. Hard copies of the Agenda will be mailed to church councils later this month.
April 8, 2015
- Video interviews with church leaders speaking about the persecution of Christians in Egypt will be featured as part of the Christian Reformed Church’s Prayer Summit 2015, which opens on April 13 at All Nations CRC in Lakeview Terrace, Calif.
- Chris Smit, professor of communication arts and sciences at Calvin College, said art is one of the best ways to change people’s minds — especially when it comes to how they perceive people with disabilities.