January 29, 2015
- I was attending the Listening Evangelism Dunamis conference last year at Calvin College. For the final activity, we gathered in the Undercroft of Calvin’s Chapel to worship and pray corporately.
- The first tweets about this year’s Symposium on Worship, using the #wsymp15 hashtag, started showing up already in early December 2014 and got more frequent as the event, which opens today, grew closer.
January 28, 2015
- Whether it’s drought response in Kenya, an agricultural development project in Zambia, typhoon relief in the Philippines, or support with the Ebola crisis in Liberia, the word “help” comes up a lot when Harry and Annie Bergshoeff talk about their travels.
- Biblica (formerly the International Bible Society) is offering free NIV New Testaments and promotional materials to congregations that integrate its highly successful Community Bible Experience into their ministries.
January 27, 2015
- The Christian Reformed Church is using crowdfunding to raise support for a large-print edition of the Lift Up Your Hearts hymnal as well as to publish newly revised God Loves Me storybooks.
- Islamic terrorism in the Middle East is the greatest threat to the persecution of Christians across the globe, said Paul Marshall on Monday at the Calvin College January Series.
- Back to God Ministries Hindi outreach teams frequently visit remote villages to encourage believers and seekers.
January 26, 2015
- Born with cerebral palsy, Elizabeth Schultz is one of those persons with disabilities whose life has been affected by “the silent epidemic” of abuse.
January 23, 2015
- I’ve always believed that the Lord builds his church. We must pray.
- Retired Admiral James Stavridis was in his office in the Pentagon and watched as a plane, driven by a terrorist, approached and then crashed into the building, killing 125 people.