July 1, 2015
- Although separated geographically, members of Moline CRC in Moline, Mich. and Mangulile CRC of Honduras are united by their shared passion for learning and serving with one another.
- Members of Trinity Christian Reformed Church in Fremont, Mich. recently took time during a Sunday service to share stories about conversations they had with people in their community.
- Rev. Reggie Smith was the first pastor of Roosevelt Park Christian Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, Mich. Now, more than 20 years later, he will be the church’s final pastor.
June 30, 2015
- While Canada and many states within the United Stated have allowed same-sex marriage for varying lengths of time, last week’s ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court has given us an opportunity for reflection and response.
June 29, 2015
- "This is a different Synod." I heard that phrase several times during my week at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa at our denomination's annual gathering of leaders.
- Rev. Jimmy Lin is retiring this week after 25 years of faithful service to Back to God Ministries International.
- In mid May, Steve Gumaer boarded a speedboat off the coast of Thailand and went searching for Rohingya refugees crammed in boats on the Andaman Sea.
June 24, 2015
- As a Christian school director, Giocanda’s heart aches when she sees many of the young people in her community struggling with addiction and gang violence. She yearns for positive change for both her students and her broader community of Condega, Nicaragua.
June 23, 2015
- In August of 2005, the website for Calvin Theological Seminary’s Center for Excellence in Preaching went live and in the early days traffic to the site was slow.
- One more week. That’s how much time remains before 27 cyclists from two Canadian provinces and four U.S. states take to the streets of Southern Ontario in a mass fund-and-awareness-raising campaign known as Sea to Sea.