March 29, 2013
- An Easter message from Steve Clifford, general director of the Evangelical Alliance.
March 28, 2013
- Aiming to change the culture in local churches throughout the UK, to make adopting and fostering a significant part of their life and ministry.
March 27, 2013
- A day to support parents living with loss after the death of a son or daughter.........
March 26, 2013
- Nathan Jones is a freelance marketing consultant, based in London.
- The Easter Bunny is more popular than Jesus and most people are unaware of the Christian roots of Easter, according to a new survey.
March 22, 2013
- Rev Katei Kirby brings a theological reflection on some key events of this week.
March 21, 2013
- The latest British Attitudes Survey suggests that the younger generation is a heartless one, which cares little about wider society. We asked Jerry Beatson, a 15-year-old from Thames Christian College to respond.
- Prepared to Go!? - a day of training for individuals, team leaders and members of teams preparing for short-term mission overseas.
March 19, 2013
- Andrew Graystone reflects on a wasted opportunity to reform the UK press.
March 18, 2013
- After more than 30 years at its home in Whitefield House in Kennington, south-east London, the Evangelical Alliance is moving to brand new premises in the heart of the new King's Cross redevelopment.