April 16, 2013
- A parliament debate on the ‘Persecution of Christians in Africa and the Middle East’ in the House of Commons took place as a result of an Open Doors campaign
- Statistics about religious beliefs around the world.
- Following the bombings in Iraq and Boston yesterday, there are renewed calls for Christians worldwide to pray for all caught up in conflict.
April 15, 2013
- The Fellowship of Evangelists in the Universities of Europe (FEUER) is proclaiming the gospel to thousands of students all over the continent as part of an evangelistic campaign to hold 25 university missions in 25 major cities in 25 countries in 25 months.
April 12, 2013
- You might have missed that political wars of a different nature continue to rage around the globe.
- For five days Ruth Kyle and her husband will live on £1 a day for all their food and drink.
April 10, 2013
- Thousands of children are waiting for a home. The Home for Good campaign is encouraging the Church to respond
- Urban youth charity XLP have launched XL Mentoring National, which will provide support for more struggling young people and their families.
April 9, 2013
- With only 1,000 days left, Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby joined calls on G8 countries to fulfil their promises and deliver on the Millennium Development Goals. Financial crisis is not an excuse for missing the goals, say religious leaders.
- Ed Mayhew is a comedian, poet and musician who is a vital part of sketch troupe, Making Faces.