April 26, 2013
- A survey by Green Pastures, a national housing organisation, has revealed that of all the tenants housed by their partner organisations, 27 per cent have become Christians during the last year, while endeavouring to get their lives back on track and integrate better into the local community.
- A look the law, European Human Rights, Abu Qatada and grace.
April 24, 2013
- Trussell Trust claims the dramatic rise in foodbank use predates April’s welfare reforms, but that the changes could mean numbers increase further in 2013-14.
April 23, 2013
- For two decades, the iconic image of Stephen Lawrence has looked out at us from the TV and newspapers. It was a murder that was described as "scarring the conscience of the nation"
- Abisade Adenubi is a Nigerian entrepreneur and director of independent clothing label Asorika, designing and creating ladies' dresses.
April 22, 2013
- Christians are being encouraged to hold open air services to stand in solidarity with persecuted believers.
April 19, 2013
- Phil Moore reflects on the legacy of a PM who massively polarised public opinion.
April 18, 2013
- In a debate with deep philosophical differences and theological tensions it is easy to brand opinions or positions as 'un-Christian'.
- A conference was held in Cardiff to look at the Silk Commission and how changes to the devolution settlement could affect people in Wales.
- In 2007, 40 years since the introduction of the 1967 Abortion Act, the total number of abortions carried out in England and Wales was reported at 6.7 million.