May 3, 2013
- British Paralympic visually-impaired athlete, Anna Sharkey, has become Mercy Ships' newest ambassador. Anna, a goalball champion who competed in the London 2012 Paralympic Games alongside her brother Michael, is passionate about supporting the work of Mercy Ships to help the poor.
- Over the May Day bank holiday weekend (4 – 6 May) over a thousand volunteers from local Bristol churches will be working in the gardens of vulnerable adults, clearing and tidying public spaces, washing cars, playing football, cooking burgers, feeding senior citizens, running local fun afternoons and praying on the streets.
- Poverty cast a shadow over recent news, locally and globally. FNT: Dhaka, food banks and development. 'They' should do something?
- A Journey in Reconciliation: an exploration of the friendship of C.S. Lewis with J.R.R.Tolkein
May 2, 2013
- One of the key features of any democracy....
- David Cameron faces losing hundreds of council seats this week because of his plans to redefine marriage, according to a new poll of voters entitled to vote in this week’s local elections.
May 1, 2013
- In March last year, in light of a Bible translation controversy, Wycliffe and SIL International approached the World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) to independently review best practice in the translation of "God the Father" and the "Son of God".
- Help us know more about the lives, beliefs and experiences of evangelicals today.
April 30, 2013
- NI votes for marriage.
- The One People Commission received national attention yesterday when members spoke out against the government's plans to redefine marriage yesterday.