June 3, 2013
- Sports star Kriss Akabusi gets behind the Alliance's Home for Good campaign.
- Steve Timmis talks about how we can make the gospel heard in the inner city.
- Enabling British Christians to learn from the Global Church on Contextualisation. Daniel Jeyaraj speaks about what British Christians can learn from the Global Church about contextualisation
- Keira Phyo talks about how we might be able to communicate the gospel to 18-30 year olds
- Krish Kandiah interviews NT Wright, exploring the subject of the contextualisation of the gospel.
June 1, 2013
- Soul in the City across Islington sees local people making a difference
May 31, 2013
- The faith of this new generation of Power Christians is one which is unashamed; convinced of the power of the gospel to transform not just personal lives but the whole framework through which financial institutions operate.
- On 2 June, 1277: make them count, an alliance of churches and agencies are holding a national day of prayer for parent and toddler groups. Timed to coincide with National Family Week, churches across the country will be encouraged to pray for this important ministry.
May 30, 2013
- Former general secretary of the BUGB and Alliance council member, Rev Jonathan Edwards, has been appointed as Prospects’ first executive ambassador.
- An Alliance member church in north London has raised nearly £150,000 for local community projects through renting out its car parking spaces.