May 15, 2014
- New course helps churches make the gospel accessible for Asians
- A new course to reach Asians with the Christian gospel has been launched by the Evangelical Alliance. The Discovering Jesus through Asian eyes course was launched in central London on 14 May, with close to 200 Christian leaders from across the UK in attendance.
May 14, 2014
- The life God intends for you
- As the nation heads to the polls on Thursday it seems many don’t know who they will vote for or may not vote at all. The European Union (EU) is a hugely influential body and everyday its policies directly impact British people. Despite this only 43 per cent of British voters showed up to vote at the last election.
May 13, 2014
- Christian leaders have voiced their sadness as the search continues for the 200 girls abducted in northern Nigeria last month.
- Churches up and down the country are being urged to pray as video footage suggests that many of the 200 girls abducted in northern Nigeria have been forcibly converted to Islam.
May 9, 2014
- Research into the direct impact of debt on the millions of children across the UK living in families facing problem debt. Children’s Society and StepChange debt charity have produced new research specifically looking at the impact of debt on children
- An overview of the European Elections which gives voters the chance to express their views about the EU.
- I don’t claim to fully understand the fast-moving crisis in the Ukraine but I have no doubt that President Vladimir Putin’s sense of humiliation following the downfall of the Soviet Union is a highly significant factor.
May 8, 2014
- Re-Narrating Human Rights:Dispelling Myths, Challenging Hypocrisy