June 4, 2014
- Politicians on both sides of the referendum divide went head-to-head with each other and members of the public in Perth on Monday night at the first in a series of church-organised debates.
- Going through tough experiences invariably has an impact on a person’s faith, whether positively or negatively. Time for Discipleship, a recent Evangelical Alliance study, which is part of the series 21st Century Evangelicals, found that: ‘While 83 per cent [of respondents] have experienced a major period of difficulty in their life, God has carried people through, with only 3 per cent saying the crisis has damaged their faith in the long term’....
June 3, 2014
- Do you want to help shape church, politics and culture in Northern Ireland?
- The Biggest Birthday Party Ever, a national celebration of Pentecost, held its launch events last week in London, Sheffield, Birmingham and the Wirral this.
- A flagship community event is set to take place in Caledonian Park, Islington, on 7 June, which will draw together around 30 churches from the area.
June 2, 2014
- Charles told us of his decision to leave a legacy to the Alliance in 2012. Here, he has kindly shared why he has chosen to support the work in this significant way