September 1, 2014
- Religious leaders will stand in solidarity with Iraqis facing persecution at Westminster Abbey on Wednesday.
- First Minister Alex Salmond and Better Together leader Alistair Darling have been encouraged to “do God” by joining with Christians in praying for the future of the nation 24 hours before the independence referendum.
August 30, 2014
- Exactly 75 years after the government of Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain activated Operation Pied Piper to whisk children out of harm’s way as World War Two loomed, another rescue mission is being launched for vulnerable children. From tomorrow, 1 September, Home for Good – the Alliance’s church-based campaign to promote adoption and fostering is launching out to become a full charity working to solve the problem affecting tens of thousands of vulnerable children....
August 29, 2014
- As the terrorist threat level is raised to severe across the UK, general director Steve Clifford is stirred by a sense that we must pray for the good of our nation.
- Steve Holmes on the Scottish referendum.
- J John writes...
August 27, 2014
- Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby attends Soul Survivor.
August 26, 2014
- The Evangelical Alliance has launched a survey to find out, among other things, how evangelical Christians will be voting in the next general election and why. It is inviting the estimated two million evangelicals across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales to participate in the poll.
August 22, 2014
- Our latest Friday Night Theology from Jonty Langley.
- Joint statement between the London School of Theology and the Evangelical Alliance.