May 10, 2016
- Evangelical Alliance response to Barnabas Fund and their publication ‘Hard Pressed on Every Side’.
- This week, tens of thousands of Christians are praying for every follower of Christ to receive new confidence and joy in sharing this life-transforming faith.
May 9, 2016
- If this appeal is lost, freedom of conscience and religion will effectively be banished from the public square for everyone here. This is not about special protection for Christians.
- To celebrate the Archbishops' week of prayer for the evangelisation of the nation, Jason Gardner explains why prayer is so important.
May 8, 2016
- To kick of the Archbishops' week of prayer for the evangelism of the nation, the Alliance's director of prayer has written a prayer for use in your church.
May 6, 2016
- On Monday morning, two years to the day since the infamous ‘gay cake’ was ordered, Ashers Baking Company will appear before the Court of Appeal seeking to overturn a decision against them.
- Parliament head that Christian organisations encounter a number of obstacles including resistance from local authorities, limited funding and training, and potential limits to religious freedom.
- The unpredictable is part of life and the human experience. Very often we fear it, those things which are out of our control and foresight. And yet we love stories which are anything but predictable, that twist and turn in surprising ways. The
May 5, 2016
- There are 1.5 million seafarers around the world. Sailors’ Society works with seafarers and their families, regardless of their faith or background.
May 4, 2016
- The question of which identity, or combination of identities, most faithfully conforms to our core identity is a critical consideration for Christians voting in the EU referendum