February 29, 2016
- Youthscape has launched a new research centre this month to lead innovation in youth work.
February 26, 2016
- If God is good, and God loves us, and God doesn’t ‘make’ us ill, and God always hears our prayers, then why do bad things happen?
- What do you think about us? We'd love to hear from you.
- Our favourite new releases this month.
- More than four out of five evangelicals think greed for material possessions is one of the greatest sins of our time.
- Come and quiz the major candidates running to be the next Mayor of London at a special event on 19 April at Kensington Temple.
February 23, 2016
- The Evangelical Alliance statement responds to Barnabas Aid International’s allegations printed in a circulated booklet ‘Hard Pressed on Every Side’.
- We need your help to equip the UK Church to communicate the gospel clearly
February 22, 2016
- The state should not have the final word on decisions about how children are educated; parents should, according to the Evangelical Alliance.
February 19, 2016
- As a black woman, I didn’t fit into the stereotype of a Cambridge student: I wasn’t white, wasn’t male, and owned neither a tweed jacket nor a pair of red trousers.