November 30, 2015
- Commenting on the Belfast High Court abortion legislation ruling Peter Lynas, NI general director of the Evangelical Alliance, said:
- Our legacy coffee mornings are organised for our members and supporters, to share the amazing work that has been made possible in part by the vital support of legacy gifts.
- In Spring 2016 we'll be hosting public leadership gatherings in Staffordshire and Northern Ireland targeted at young adults to provide teaching and support as they aim to have an impact in public life.
November 28, 2015
- These short, daily reflections will help you to fix your eyes on Jesus and ponder how you can bring light into dark places.
November 27, 2015
- There are moments when we find that a fog of confusion seems to have settled on our streets, and fear crouches at our door.
- A vlogger has released a video in the style of the John Lewis advert to show viewers the true meaning of Christmas.
- Our favourite new releases this month.
- A listing of resources to inspire and help you with your women's ministries.
- A listing of books and the websites of groups that look at the topic of women in ministry.
November 26, 2015
- A development charity is launching a campaign to feed some of the 90 per cent of north west Uganda that currently lacks food.