September 4, 2014
- The Archbishop of Canterbury is condemning the extreme religious ideology of the Islamic State, which he says “knows no limits in its persecution of those who are culturally or religiously different”.
September 3, 2014
- At the beginning of a new academic year, I am reminded again of the Alliance’s founding vision, inspired by Jesus’s prayer in John 17: “I in them and you in me – so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.” Will you join with us to see this vision made reality?
- Because of your support in 2013-14... 25,000 people heard the Home for Good message at conferences and festivals... The Alliance represented the evangelical Church in 557 media appearances... 2,500 people have visited the Alliance premises in King’s Cross since our move in March 2013
September 2, 2014
- Information on Christian counselling and pastoral care organisations.
- The Alliance Scotland is calling on churches across the UK to have a time of prayer in their services for the future of the Scotland and the UK.
September 1, 2014
- General director Steve Clifford reflects as Home for Good becomes its own charity today…
- Religious leaders will stand in solidarity with Iraqis facing persecution at Westminster Abbey on Wednesday.
- First Minister Alex Salmond and Better Together leader Alistair Darling have been encouraged to “do God” by joining with Christians in praying for the future of the nation 24 hours before the independence referendum.
August 30, 2014
- Exactly 75 years after the government of Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain activated Operation Pied Piper to whisk children out of harm’s way as World War Two loomed, another rescue mission is being launched for vulnerable children. From tomorrow, 1 September, Home for Good – the Alliance’s church-based campaign to promote adoption and fostering is launching out to become a full charity working to solve the problem affecting tens of thousands of vulnerable children....
August 29, 2014
- As the terrorist threat level is raised to severe across the UK, general director Steve Clifford is stirred by a sense that we must pray for the good of our nation.