May 12, 2016
- Freedom cannot be ignored in the ongoing debate about membership of the European Union. Many of the same freedoms are framed as both advantages and disadvantages of EU membership by the respective campaigns.
May 11, 2016
- this document available by way of public The following document is the Evangelical Alliance's response to Hard Pressed on Every Side (HP), published by Barnabas Aid International on 15 January 2016.
- As the week of prayer for the evangelisation of the nation continues, Manoj Raithatha tells how his cats have given him a new passion to pray.
May 10, 2016
- Evangelical Alliance response to Barnabas Fund and their publication ‘Hard Pressed on Every Side’.
- This week, tens of thousands of Christians are praying for every follower of Christ to receive new confidence and joy in sharing this life-transforming faith.
May 9, 2016
- If this appeal is lost, freedom of conscience and religion will effectively be banished from the public square for everyone here. This is not about special protection for Christians.
- To celebrate the Archbishops' week of prayer for the evangelisation of the nation, Jason Gardner explains why prayer is so important.
May 8, 2016
- To kick of the Archbishops' week of prayer for the evangelism of the nation, the Alliance's director of prayer has written a prayer for use in your church.
May 6, 2016
- On Monday morning, two years to the day since the infamous ‘gay cake’ was ordered, Ashers Baking Company will appear before the Court of Appeal seeking to overturn a decision against them.
- Parliament head that Christian organisations encounter a number of obstacles including resistance from local authorities, limited funding and training, and potential limits to religious freedom.