August 17, 2015
- As farmers continue to campaign for a fairer price for their milk, the Church of England asks shoppers to back British dairy products.
August 14, 2015
- The new football season has begun: plenty of goals - a few of them wonderful, a surprising result or two, questionable refereeing decisions, wrong tactics, dodgy defending.
August 11, 2015
- Anti-Slavery Day on Sunday, 18 October, raises awareness about modern day slavery. It provides the chance to encourage government, local authorities, public institutions, companies and individuals to tackle human trafficking.
August 10, 2015
- A politics student tells us why she's excited that the new Liberal Democrat leader is Tim Farron.
- The latest survey in our 21st Century Evangelical series looks at our perspectives on health and wellbeing.
- The national group representing Christians in the arts is looking for innovative entries for their radio script writing competition, which closes in one month.
August 7, 2015
- A list of resources Harvest resources for churches
- Amaris Cole comments on Great British Bake Off and greed. How evangelicals respond to health and wellbeing is something we’re exploring at the moment at the Evangelical Alliance. Today, our latest survey went live, which examines how evangelicals view their health – both mental and physical – and asks what role, if any, our churches are playing.
August 5, 2015
- An organisation that cooks home-made meals for homeless and vulnerable people in Stafford has been nominated for an Inspire Award. House of Bread (HOB) runs a kitchen in the Stafford town centre, with volunteers catering for those in need with hot food.
August 3, 2015
- In the year in which London City Mission (LCM) is celebrating 180 years of Christian witness across the capital this May, the organisation has joined the Evangelical Alliance’s membership.