June 4, 2014
- Going through tough experiences invariably has an impact on a person’s faith, whether positively or negatively. Time for Discipleship, a recent Evangelical Alliance study, which is part of the series 21st Century Evangelicals, found that: ‘While 83 per cent [of respondents] have experienced a major period of difficulty in their life, God has carried people through, with only 3 per cent saying the crisis has damaged their faith in the long term’....
June 3, 2014
- Do you want to help shape church, politics and culture in Northern Ireland?
- The Biggest Birthday Party Ever, a national celebration of Pentecost, held its launch events last week in London, Sheffield, Birmingham and the Wirral this.
- A flagship community event is set to take place in Caledonian Park, Islington, on 7 June, which will draw together around 30 churches from the area.
June 2, 2014
- Charles told us of his decision to leave a legacy to the Alliance in 2012. Here, he has kindly shared why he has chosen to support the work in this significant way
May 30, 2014
- Steve Uppal on three lessons we can take from the life of Stephen Sutton.
- Where are the lines between freedom and responsibility?
May 29, 2014
- Founder of Street Pastors Rev Les Isaac’s fourth book Faith On The Streets launches today at the Street Pastors practitioners conference in Manchester Cathedral.
May 27, 2014
- The Seven Cities Tour will provide the opportunity for politicians from the SNP, Labour, Conservatives and Lib Dems to answers burning questions from evangelical Christians in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth and Stirling starting 2 June.
- With the Scottish independence referendum fast approaching, there is a sense of urgency that the Church must speak up and play a vital role in shaping the future of Scotland. That is why it is more important than ever for us to take the lead and be the voice of true evangelical Christianity