July 17, 2014
- The evening news on Friday June 20th included a chilling report of an online promotional video by the Muslim jihadist group ISIS in which a young person with a British accent talked about his desire to recruit other young Muslims to the cause.
- Lady Hale gave a speech to the Law Society of Ireland in June in which she questioned whether existing law has got the balance right between religion and belief rights and other human rights.
- Rev Eric Foley is the co-founder and CEO of Seoul USA which runs a range of discipleship and training programmes for North Korean Christians.
July 16, 2014
- A prayer for peace - by Fred Drummond, director of prayer, Evangelical Alliance
- Dr Dave Landrum, director of advocacy for the Evangelical Alliance, reflects on the current conflict in Israel-Palestine…
July 15, 2014
- The Evangelical Alliance general director has welcomed news that the Church of England voted to appoint women bishops yesterday, but urged unity across the Church despite difference.
- Following yesterday's vote at the General Synod, five female leaders in the Church of England share their joy and reflect on the implications of women bishops...
July 14, 2014
- Recent media coverage of child abuse and high profile court cases have highlighted the need for more robust measures in tackling it. The proposed measures include making it a criminal offence not to report sexual or physical abuse.
July 11, 2014
- It was described as a humiliation, the biggest shame in history, a historical humiliation, a disaster and a slaughter. They were actually talking about....football
July 10, 2014
- Numerous attacks on Christians have recently taken place in Iran. Sources close to Alliance member Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW) report that Mohammad Roghangir, Suroush Saraie and Pastor Matthias Haghnejad have been arrested by Iranian security forces.