November 1, 2013
- Every year, 60 million girls are sexually assaulted on their way to school. Each day, 40 women are raped in the South Kivu Province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Chine Mbubaegbu writes Friday Night Theology...
- Tell us your experiences and views on discipleship through this survey, live throughout November.
- The road trip: One van, two years, every uni Fusion’s student mission developer, Miriam Swaffield, is undertaking a two year journey with a purpose: to fuel and strengthen student mission.
October 31, 2013
- Christmas-themed resources for churches and schools.
- A recent ComRes survey commissioned by Radio 2 and BBC Local Radio as part of their Faith in the World Week found that half of English adults say they experience loneliness. Solo living and loneliness are on the rise in Britain, it is a widespread problem, and it’s not just the elderly and those outside the Church who are affected.
October 30, 2013
- Chine Mbubaegbu, the Alliance’s head of media and communications, reports from the World Council of Churches assembly in South Korea…“This is no ordinary church service."
October 29, 2013
- For Culture Footprint we interview Jon Nurse who is a reporter in Berkshire.
- Ten cyclists, including Christians from different backgrounds and from three different countries, united in their common cause: to cycle 1250km from Sophia, Bulgaria to London. This was to raise awareness of human trafficking.
October 25, 2013
- So screamed the headline earlier this week as the pollster ComRes looked at attitudes to the supernatural in the UK. Perhaps the most stark finding was that belief in heaven has more than halved since 2008, dropping from 55 per cent of the population to just 26 per cent.
October 23, 2013
- Dr Dave Landrum speaks at the European Parliament about the challenges and opportunities that face Christians as they engage in public life.