October 27, 2014
- A new publication from the Jubilee Debt Campaign, compiled with the assistance of Christian Aid and All We Can: Methodist Relief and Development, is helping churches relate real world economic problems to biblical teachings.
October 24, 2014
- Can rape ever be the fault of the victim? If you have been reading the papers this week, it seems some people believe so. FNT by Amaris Cole
- Christmas-themed resources for churches and schools.
October 21, 2014
- Christian Aid has warned the risk of hunger and malnutrition in the Ebola-hit communities of West Africa is threatening to undermine the effectiveness of quarantine measures and the wider Ebola response.
October 20, 2014
- Archbishop Justin Welby shares his focus on prayer, reconciliation and evangelism.
- A few nights ago I dreamt that my family and I had been captured by IS in Iraq.
- If you’re a Christian under the age of 35, we’d love you to help us by filling out this survey.
October 18, 2014
- There are almost 30 million people living as slaves currently around the world, according to extensive research by Walk Free. Today marks Anti-Slavery Day – an opportunity to highlight the plight of people in slavery and to think about what each of us can do to help end slavery.
October 17, 2014
- Emmanuel Community School is celebrating its first year in an independent building, 90 pupils, a brilliant first Ofsted report and the success of building a free school based on Christian values.
- The recent consultation opens discussion around life, personhood and abortion...