November 13, 2013
- In the wake of the tragic typhoon which swept across the Philippines last weekend, an estimated 10,000 people are feared to have been killed. The death toll is expected to rise and thousands more require aid. Alliance members Tearfund, Bible Society, Samaritan’s Purse, The Salvation Army and Viva are helping in the Typhoon Haiyan rescue operation.
November 12, 2013
- Two national organisations team up to help students transition to harsh post-uni realities
November 11, 2013
- Tearfund says churches are helping after Typhoon Haiyan
- Discipleship survey launched for evangelical Christians
November 8, 2013
- Doris' owner was a little stressed yesterday and anxious about how things would work out. It's not nice having to walk away from your car as the police tow it away, I would have been stressed if it was me, I think most of us would be.
- Welcome to the Evangelical Alliance's new London Resource Centre
- From the remorse of Peter, through the crucifixion of Jesus and his subsequent resurrection to the zeal of his followers, we might think about the big themes of forgiveness and transformation which echo back to the beginning of the story.
- From the miracles of Jesus, through the reaction of the authorities and Jesus’ arrival in Jerusalem to his sentence of death, we might think about the big themes of betrayal and trust.
- From the fall of Jerusalem, through the devotion of Daniel and the birth of Jesus to the calling of Peter, we might think about the big themes of faith and life.
- From the courage of Joshua, through the dilemmas of Samson, the anointing of Saul and his succession by David, to the birth of Solomon, we might think about the big themes of choice and consequences.