March 19, 2015
- Churches are invited this Easter to present the story of Jesus in a fresh way in their community and reach out with the good news.
- Following years of campaigning, the Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill passed into law on 10 March.
- When an individual can engineer their own children according to their own desires, serious questions have to be asked of the culture which allows this to happen.
- Human trafficking is one of the biggest affronts to human dignity in the world today. Will you pray and work with us to contact your MSPs to raise three key issues with them, that we may see the end of human trafficking in Scotland?
March 18, 2015
- Confusion remains after heated disagreements within the cabinet over freedom of speech in universities.
- Evangelical Christians put the welfare of those in greatest need above their own interests, according to new research ahead of the general election. The findings come in a groundbreaking new book, 21st Century Evangelicals, from the Evangelical Alliance based on five years of surveys into the beliefs and actions of evangelicals in the UK.
March 17, 2015
- South Asian Christians call for action following further violence against Christians in Pakistan. The South Asian Forum of the Evangelical Alliance has joined with the British Pakistani Christian Association (BPCA) to demand swift action from the Pakistani government.
- The Church has been dubbed the ‘sleeping giant’ in recent times but that expression is about to change, as ethnic minority church leaders strive to mobilise members in a new video in which members of the One People Commission of the Evangelical Alliance encourage Christians to show up for the UK General Election on 7 May.
- Groundbreaking book discusses the results of the surveys conducted in the 21st Century Evangelicals series
March 16, 2015
- Suicide bombers have reportedly left at least 14 people dead and 78 injured in Youhanabad, Pakistan this Sunday. Violent clashes have followed