September 4, 2015
- Think Friday - Stormont and refugee
- Labour MP Rob Marris wants to legalise assisted suicide in England and Wales. His Assisted Dying (No 2) Bill would allow physician-assisted suicide for mentally competent adults judged to have less than six months to live.
September 3, 2015
- The Archbishop of Canterbury has condemned the refugee crisis facing Europe and the Middle East as “wicked”.
- Churches across the country are gearing up to celebrate the National Prayer Weekend at the end of the month, with just under 1,000 churches, groups and individuals committed to pray for their local communities.
- Each year the summer months come around and I have the happy task of writing the year's Impact Report – a chance to give you a taste of some of the Alliance's wonderful achievements over the last year and to thank you for your support.
September 2, 2015
- The Soul Survivor festivals welcomed the highest number of young people at their camps this year despite the poor weather.
- With your support, the Alliance’s threads initiative will provide peer-to-peer community, both online and offline, for thousands of young adults.
- As Alliance member Home for Good celebrate their first birthday this week, the charity is looking forward to the second annual summit on Saturday, 19 September at New Life Church, Milton Keynes.
September 1, 2015
- Twenty years ago in Belfast city hall Gerry Adams uttered perhaps his most famous words. Just this week he echoed them again but with the opposite conclusion...
August 27, 2015
- Four out of five evangelicals think government policies to tackle extremism may make it harder for them to share their faith.