May 29, 2013
- A new book published by Gweini profiles 10 examples of dynamic partnerships that are making a huge difference to people in the nation.
- What do we love about church life, and what frustrates us? Fascinating research from a survey of 1,864 respondents.
May 28, 2013
- Local churches across the country pulled out all the stops, between 10 and 19 May, to serve and celebrate with their communities – offering a range of fun events communicating the message of Pentecost, the day that marks the birth of the Christian church, in creative ways.
May 25, 2013
- Thousands – including three bishops – are getting ready to go without food to show world leaders their commitment to ending global hunger.
May 24, 2013
- Johannes Reimer said: "the basic competence of the Church is reconciliation". Breaking news from Woolwich provides us with a pressing reason to explore this.
May 23, 2013
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu told the Alliance that the Church must be united at all costs, despite its different theologies, belief systems and denominations.
May 22, 2013
- London churches will unite to prayer walk the circumference of the city, 33 boroughs, 120 miles in six days.
- The Church should be less absorbed with itself and wake up to the needs of the oppressed locally and globally, according to Tony Campolo, a leading theologian.