October 27, 2016
- Here's all the Alliance's best bits from October, including the Great Commission and some cake...
- We can pray to God today for the 50 million babies aborted each year, that society will change into one where women feel able to carry their children.
October 26, 2016
- The Evangelical Alliance has launched the Great Commission to inspire and resource Christians to talk about Jesus in their everyday lives.
October 25, 2016
- New research by the Evangelical Alliance shows 89 per cent of respondents agree that businesses should have the right to refuse to print or publish a message it doesn’t agree with.
- Queen of Katwe, in cinemas now, has resources for your church community to use. Watch our director of communications and membership tell you more about why this film is important.
October 24, 2016
- An app commissioned by Scripture Union is in big demand in schools.
- Today the Court of Appeal in Belfast dismissed the appeal brought by Ashers Bakery in what has become known as the ‘gay cake’ case. Peter Lynas, former barrister and EA Northern Ireland director commented on the ruling.
October 21, 2016
- This week's Friday Night Theology marks Anti-Slavery Day and reflects on the 45 million people, made in God's image, in slavery around the world.
- At 10am on Monday, 24 October 2016, the Court of Appeal in Belfast will deliver its ruling in the case brought by the Equality Commission against Ashers Bakery.
October 20, 2016
- The Evangelical Alliance is to launch a brand new evangelism resource hub.