June 13, 2016
- People of good faith seeking the common good are found on both sides and we need to disagree in such a way that we are then able to accept the outcome and work together to get the best out of it, whether or not it is the result we wanted.
June 10, 2016
- Christians in Sport reflect on the uniting power of sport as the European Championships begin...
- A study by Lancaster University during the World Cup in 2014 found a match day trend showed the risk of domestic abuse rose by 26 per cent when the English national team won or drew, and rose by 38% when the national team lost.
June 9, 2016
- The Alliance is celebrating the long-standing relationship with the Royal family by looking back through the archives at the many documents linking them. Have a rare look through the Alliance's history.
- Alliance member Mahabba Network is encouraging Christians to pray for Muslim communities during the Ramadan fast.
- Ahead of the EU referendum on 23 June Steve Clifford, general director of the Evangelical Alliance, calls for prayer - for the vote, the outcome, and whatever may come next.
June 8, 2016
- Ahead of the publication of the Safeguarding and Counter Extremism Bill in the coming months, Simon McCrossan from the Evangelical Alliance called for more common sense in government decision making.
- Tim is our web assistant.
June 7, 2016
- Alliance member Christians in Sport have launched a sports mission pack to give churches the chance to share Jesus during the upcoming summer of sport.
June 6, 2016
- Christian charities CARE, Christian Concern, Evangelical Alliance, Evangelical Movement of Wales, Lawyers’ Christian Fellowship and The Christian Institute have today issued a joint statement and call to action over Welsh Government proposals to register and inspect church youth work.