May 22, 2013
- The Church should be less absorbed with itself and wake up to the needs of the oppressed locally and globally, according to Tony Campolo, a leading theologian.
May 21, 2013
- Katie Day is the artistic director of theatre company The Other Way Works - alternative venues and audience interaction.
- What does a foster carer look like? We're encouraging everyone to 'get in the frame'.
May 20, 2013
- The Evangelical Alliance has joined with a number of other Christian organisations to publicise a national day of prayer for marriage on Sunday 2 June.
- Guardian witness.
May 17, 2013
- For 144 days people around the world have been captivated by photos taken by a man living in a small metal box.
- The event is not about condemning people, but it’s about lovingly leading them to the ultimate solution…Jesus. I've got a challenge for you: will you make a stand on the issue of porn, face it head on with boldness rather than burying your head in the sand
- Michael Moynagh talks about the importance of not only contextualising the gospel but the church.
- Learning with Barth how we might do that afresh today. Christina Baxter talks about what we can learn about contextualisation from Karl Barth.
May 16, 2013
- Pornography: instantly accessible poison. Porn isn’t new to this generation, but its’ move from top shelf magazines to the phone in your pocket is. Instant access to porn presents everyone from governments, employers, parents, and churches with new challenges.