September 17, 2015
- Welcome to Everything Advocacy, the new monthly bulletin from the Evangelical Alliance's advocacy team. Each month we'll bring you news of what we're doing in parliament, as well as our public policy and public leadership work.
September 16, 2015
- Prayers were said for South Sudan at the African Biblical Leadership Initiative forum in Malawi today.
- Resources on the background to Halloween and ideas for alternative Halloween activities.
September 15, 2015
- "In Africa, corruption has become a way of life." This was the message from a leading anti-corruption campaigner today. Patrick Lumumba, former director of Kenya’s anti-corruption commission was addressing the African Biblical Leadership Initiative forum organised by Bible Society in Lilongwe, Malawi.
September 14, 2015
- Concerns that vulnerable people would be put under pressure to end their life were calmed on Friday, as the House of Commons voted to reject the new “right to die” bill.
- Over the next few weeks we’re going to introduce you to members of the One People Commission. First up is the Rev Yemi Adedeji, director of the Commission.
September 11, 2015
- Following the defeat of the Assisted Dying Bill in Parliament Steve Clifford comments on the results and encourages development of world class palliative care.
- It’s no surprise that Abraham was indulging himself in a siesta. In the Middle East, the sun is strong.
- Churches are leading the response to the refugee crisis, with Christians joining the relief effort to home the estimated 500,000 people that have travelled to Europe this year.
September 10, 2015
- Ahead of the second reading of the Assisted Dying Bill, Steve Clifford, warns that the present law works well and doesn't need changing.