May 15, 2015
- People across the country will pray for the media on Sunday as part of an initiative of the Church and Media Network, which aims to build bridges between the media and the Christian community.
- In the last week since the general election we have witnessed resignations, reshuffles and leadership contests. As different people cast their vision in light of electoral success or failure the question of what sort of nation(s) we aspire to create becomes more and more relevant.
May 14, 2015
- The new government is promising to promote British values, with David Cameron set to introduce a bill to give authorities stronger powers to tackle extremism.
- Our latest survey focuses on the growing public debate about British values, and we’d love to hear your views.
- A project nominated for the 2015 Inspire Awards. They support more than 3,000 people a year
May 13, 2015
- As a second earthquake struck Nepal in less than a month, Christian aid agencies already on the ground have stepped up their response.
May 8, 2015
- Let's commit to engaging relationally with politics. Yesterday we went to the polls to cast our votes with the expectation we would wake to find no clear winner. So the result will come as a shock to many.
- Statement from Steve Clifford, general director of the Evangelical Alliance, following the general election result
May 7, 2015
- Rain didn’t deter thousands of people showing up to pray outside parliament the night before the general election, with more than 75 areas and 700 churches across the country praying alongside them in solidarity.
May 5, 2015
- In the last few weeks churches up and down Scotland have been hosting hustings events ahead of this week’s General Election. We interviewed the main candidates in East Dunbartonshire, one of Scotland’s most interesting seats, to get their views on the debate at Kirkintilloch Baptist Church and their thoughts on the issues that matter. #Show Up