February 12, 2015
- Inspire Awards 2015 recognising some unsung heroes, in partnership with Inspire magazine
- One in ten of the world’s population – 748 million people – lack access to safe, clean water. Inadequate access to safe water and sanitation services, coupled with poor hygiene practises, sickens or kills 4,000 children every day, according to UNICEF. That’s three children every minute dying due to waterborne diseases.
February 9, 2015
- The United Nations special envoy of refugees Angelina Jolie-Pitt told faith leaders they were in a “powerful position” to end sexual violence in conflict.
February 6, 2015
- Wales has a history of exciting revivals. Yet despite this, Wales also has the lowest percentage of evangelical Christians and greatest poverty of the UK nations.
- We have to remember that when it comes to those we love and protect we can be most easily undone out of some sense of a rightness of actions.
- Stephen Fry went on a well published rant against god which is hardly news. I too would rant against the god he described- it wasn't the God of the bible.
February 5, 2015
- The Archbishop of Canterbury has called on politicians, the Church and the media to speak out against the “creeping climate of fear and animosity” at the RLC launch.
February 4, 2015
- Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, called for the government to act against violence against Christians and the launch of the Religious Liberty Commission in in Westminster.
- A selection of Easter and chocolate-related facts and figures.
February 3, 2015
- It’s a fact of life that media, business, politics and all of culture are most strongly influenced by leaders.