March 18, 2015
- Confusion remains after heated disagreements within the cabinet over freedom of speech in universities.
- Evangelical Christians put the welfare of those in greatest need above their own interests, according to new research ahead of the general election. The findings come in a groundbreaking new book, 21st Century Evangelicals, from the Evangelical Alliance based on five years of surveys into the beliefs and actions of evangelicals in the UK.
March 17, 2015
- South Asian Christians call for action following further violence against Christians in Pakistan. The South Asian Forum of the Evangelical Alliance has joined with the British Pakistani Christian Association (BPCA) to demand swift action from the Pakistani government.
- The Church has been dubbed the ‘sleeping giant’ in recent times but that expression is about to change, as ethnic minority church leaders strive to mobilise members in a new video in which members of the One People Commission of the Evangelical Alliance encourage Christians to show up for the UK General Election on 7 May.
- Groundbreaking book discusses the results of the surveys conducted in the 21st Century Evangelicals series
March 16, 2015
- Suicide bombers have reportedly left at least 14 people dead and 78 injured in Youhanabad, Pakistan this Sunday. Violent clashes have followed
March 13, 2015
- Three quarters of mothers in full-time ministry believe having children has made them a better vicar.
- Personnel & Human Resources conference 2 July 2014
- Key Christian leaders from across the UK are gathering tomorrow, Saturday, 14 March 2015, to celebrate the publication of a new Christian manifesto. Black Church Political Mobilisation – A Manifesto for Action is the first official document published by the joint effort of African and Caribbean Christian leaders in Britain, and follows three years of consultation.
- I find Mother's Day hard because on Sunday morning I wake up with four or more children desperate to shower my wife and/or their birth mothers with homemade cards and trinkets. I am torn between enabling the expressions of gratitude, and not making our fostered children feel any more pain than they are already dealing with.