January 16, 2015
- In such a terrible and confusing week, which raises so many hugely complicated questions, ‘Emersongate’ seems almost a bit of light relief that we are all happy to latch onto just to break the tension.
- Over 300 youth workers from across Scotland have arrived in the Highlands today for one of Scotland’s largest youth work conferences.
- #Jesuischarlie has been trending around the world, but what is an appropriate Christian response to the attacks on Paris?
January 15, 2015
- A national Christian leader is calling for Wales to open its heart to other cultures and faiths, after a silent vigil this week for the recent atrocities in France.
- The recent consultation opens discussion around life, personhood and abortion...
January 14, 2015
- Release International is again urging Nigeria to protect its vulnerable Christian minority in the north, as a further 2,000 people are thought to have been killed by the terrorist group.
January 13, 2015
- A weekly video blog covering an item in the news or a cultural observation offering a Christian perspective
- A new campaign was launched today to encourage Christians to engage with politics and vote at the general election in May.
January 12, 2015
- Fear of rejection or of losing friends is stopping Christians from asking people to come to church, new research shows.
- The European Evangelical Alliance (EEA) has called for a week of prayer and reflection based on The Lord’s Prayer.