February 26, 2014
- Christians are picking up the pieces from the flood damage in communities across the UK.
- The acceptance that rape and abuse is a normal part of life when girls are involved with gangs, must stop says Alliance member and urban youth charity XLP.
February 25, 2014
- The Church is charged with bringing good news, hope and life. It has a unique role to play in Northern Ireland.
- The Salvation Army step in and help gambling addict after he losses his house, partner and job due to losing over £30,000 on machines in betting shops.
- A reflection on Psalms from our director of prayer Fred Drummond.
February 24, 2014
- The latest Evangelical Alliance survey explores whether Christians' neighbourly behaviour, seen during the storms, happens all year round.
- Churches can thrive even in the most secular continent in the world, says Acts 29 Europe. The organisation will unpack the biblical mandate, theological foundation and strategies behind church-planting at their Multiplying Churches conference in London, 4-5 March.
February 21, 2014
- So a film curiously named after a scientific term triumphed at the Bafta awards. But there seems general agreement that Gravity is an extraordinary production. So now we have the definitive form of ‘real’ – compassion in action. It trumps all dark things that are also real. But it demands the conscious choice of the will. Over and over again.
- Following events this week surrounding the Giro d'Italia cycle race, David Smyth discusses the defining issue of how we manage our shared spaces.
- Wales is continuing in its efforts to make the nation a place that is hostile to human trafficking, as stressed last month in the first annual report of its anti-human trafficking czar, Stephen Chapman.