November 14, 2014
- A church-based project that provides free, healthy, cooked meals to pupils during the holidays won an award at an inaugural ceremony celebrating innovative Christian mission this week.
November 13, 2014
- As Will Aid 2014 gets underway this November, solicitors across the country are giving up their time and waiving their fees to help people make their wills. In exchange, participants give a donation to one of nine prominent national charities.
- The Church of England is proposing a network of savings clubs for primary schools to raise children’s financial awareness. Pupils as young as four could have the opportunity to take part in the clubs as junior cashiers or bank managers to learn practically about the lessons taught in the classroom about money.
November 12, 2014
- Amanda Pilz is a volunteer writer for the media team
- Lucy Olofinjana is our advocacy administrator & research co-ordinator
- Describing the burning to death of a young Christian man and his pregnant wife in a brick kiln in Pakistan as “barbaric”, the Evangelical Alliance wants all Christians to sign a petition and support a rally outside 10 Downing Street.
- In response to what is seen as a systematic move against Christians in Pakistan, South Asian Christians in the UK have called a special prayer meeting in Glasgow – home to almost half of Scotland's 'Scottish Asians' – later this year.
November 10, 2014
- The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church is being marked on 16 November and the Religious Liberty Commission is urging churches to unite in prayer for those across the world suffering for their faith.
- 'Where have all the young people gone?’ Ethnic minority churches launch survey to address youth crisis in their churches
November 7, 2014
- The Ashers "gay cake" case could have serious ramifications that many in the media don't seem to have grasped.