October 30, 2014
- Stephen Hammersley, CBE, will be the new chief executive of the Pilgrims’ Friend Society.
October 29, 2014
- Churches across the UK are joining the Movember challenge by growing a moustache during the month of November to raise money for men’s health charities.
- An estimated 350,000 people have learnt about Ebola and measures to prevent it through the Church in Sierra Leone.
October 28, 2014
- An award-winning stand-up comic, Paul Kerensa, has teamed up with the Christian communications network ChurchAds to raise awareness of the true meaning of Christmas.
October 27, 2014
- Christian organisations in the UK are coming together to launch a year of prayer and fasting for the climate at special services across the country on 1 November 2014.
- A new publication from the Jubilee Debt Campaign, compiled with the assistance of Christian Aid and All We Can: Methodist Relief and Development, is helping churches relate real world economic problems to biblical teachings.
October 24, 2014
- Can rape ever be the fault of the victim? If you have been reading the papers this week, it seems some people believe so. FNT by Amaris Cole
- Christmas-themed resources for churches and schools.
October 21, 2014
- Christian Aid has warned the risk of hunger and malnutrition in the Ebola-hit communities of West Africa is threatening to undermine the effectiveness of quarantine measures and the wider Ebola response.
October 20, 2014
- Archbishop Justin Welby shares his focus on prayer, reconciliation and evangelism.