August 27, 2015
- Four out of five evangelicals think government policies to tackle extremism may make it harder for them to share their faith.
- With the Islamic State threat intensifying and many Christians fleeing, you might think it all looked pretty hopeless in the Middle East. “Not true - God is moving”, says Pastor Sami Dagher.
August 24, 2015
- Alex Bowler remembers Maurice Rowlandson, former Secretary of the Evangelical Alliance and the former director of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association in the UK, who died 13 August, just two days before his 90th birthday.
August 23, 2015
- As Christians leaders and organisations we have a great story to tell; the ’world’s biggest adventure packed with inspiring accounts of faith, love, hope and triumph against the odds.
August 21, 2015
- Data from the world's leading affair website has been dumped online, allowing people to see details of the 37 million people registered with Ashley Madison. This raises a whole range of ethical issues which we discuss in this week's Think Friday.
- A year ago, the Evangelical Alliance in Scotland produced a document to provoke Christians in the nation to think and discuss what kind of nation we should be working for. The response was overwhelming and we were invited by both churches and politicians to discuss the future of the nation. We were challenged to write a similar document about what kind of church we need. It was felt by some that while it is great to work and pray for a just and merciful nation, the question that should have...
August 20, 2015
- In the last budget, the government announced there will be a consultation on transferring Sunday trading rules to local authorities. This is likely to see current Sunday trading hours extended above their current six hour limit.
August 18, 2015
- Our favourite new releases.
August 17, 2015
- As farmers continue to campaign for a fairer price for their milk, the Church of England asks shoppers to back British dairy products.
August 14, 2015
- The new football season has begun: plenty of goals - a few of them wonderful, a surprising result or two, questionable refereeing decisions, wrong tactics, dodgy defending.