May 24, 2016
- Alliance member Tearfund is calling on the international community to recognise role of faith-based organisations in responding to humanitarian crises.
May 20, 2016
- Boris is out, Peggy's passed on, the EU's up for debate - will all this change, we need to focus on our certain hope in Jesus.
- Girls' Brigade continue to ask for prayer for the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in Chibok in 2014.
May 19, 2016
- As the final results of the fifth National Assembly for Wales elections filtered through on the morning of Friday 6 May for the regional seats for Mid & West Wales, it seemed that the polls, at least on this occasion, had got it right.
- A frequent charge levelled at the European Union is that there is a democratic deficit at its heart. If we can’t effectively answer who governs the EU this charge is likely to stick.
- The country of Eritrea has come back into the headlines lately due to the continual horrific persecution on Christians and other minorities.
May 18, 2016
- A round-up of the bills announced in this year's Queen's Speech at the State Opening of Parliament.
- Stefan Smart will be literally talking Jesus in three cities this summer as he dramatises the gospel of Mark for the public.
- With the announcement of an Extremism Bill expected in the Queen's speech, the Evangelical Alliance has cautioned against the proposals saying that in attempting to tackle extremism they pose a threat to fundamental freedoms.
May 17, 2016
- Program for the Global Connections CEO Forum