October 20, 2014
- Archbishop Justin Welby shares his focus on prayer, reconciliation and evangelism.
- A few nights ago I dreamt that my family and I had been captured by IS in Iraq.
- If you’re a Christian under the age of 35, we’d love you to help us by filling out this survey.
October 18, 2014
- There are almost 30 million people living as slaves currently around the world, according to extensive research by Walk Free. Today marks Anti-Slavery Day – an opportunity to highlight the plight of people in slavery and to think about what each of us can do to help end slavery.
October 17, 2014
- Emmanuel Community School is celebrating its first year in an independent building, 90 pupils, a brilliant first Ofsted report and the success of building a free school based on Christian values.
- The recent consultation opens discussion around life, personhood and abortion...
October 16, 2014
- New research on self image has been released to coincide with Body Confidence week. This poor self image is found to be affecting everything from relationships to exercise and job interviews. More than half of those surveyed feel powerless about society's obsessions with looks.
- Westminster and the rest of the UK will change as a result of the debates that are beginning now. Whatever the outcome, the values of the kingdom of God are the ones that will ultimately transform our nation, and it is time for us to show them now.
- A prayer for use on the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
- Tuesday, 7 October, marked a significant day in the life of the National Assembly for Wales as a copy of the 1588 William Morgan Welsh translation of the Bible was officially presented.