March 3, 2015
- Following a landmark survey of evangelical Christians, political leaders make a play for why their party should be backed. In the latest issue of the Evangelical Alliance’s idea magazine Ed Miliband, Nick Clegg and Nigel Farage respond to the findings of the Alliance’s recent Faith in Politics? report.
- Together we can see change happen. We believe that Jesus loves His church in Scotland and we know that the gospel works.<br />
March 2, 2015
- The Evangelical Alliance is encouraging more Baptist churches to take up membership as a demonstration of the decades-long history between the two.
- The Council of the Evangelical Alliance met last week to discuss mission and social class in the UK.
February 27, 2015
- Richard Dawkins was in Belfast this week prompting a lot of local debate on big moral questions and the origins and purpose of life. Peter was invited to enter the conversation on BBC Radio Ulster's Talkback programme which you can listen to here. The whole debate reminded us of our GRID videos and the importance of Christians being ready and able to articulate clearly the hope they hold and how their biblical worldview and worship shape their approach to everything in the here and now. These...
- In a week of troubling stories, one that has piqued Haydon Spenceley's interest, but not received much coverage so far, is the case of West Ham supporters being reported to the FA by Kevin Kilbane, a former footballer turned TV pundit. The reason for the report was that a large number of fans were heard chanting about the Tottenham striker Harry Kane, that “he talks like a mong and plays like one too.”
February 25, 2015
- Super League rugby star Ben Harrison, who plays for Warrington Wolves, has launched the Real Easter Egg Golden Ticket competition.
February 24, 2015
- Northern Ireland is changing. There are exciting stories of change - Christians at the forefront of peace-making, the new Human Trafficking and Exploitation Bill and cultural redemption
February 23, 2015
- Support an Evangelical Alliance programme.
February 20, 2015
- For self-confessed, unapologetic, political geeks such as myself, one of the most exciting features in the run-up to any general election is waiting to see which party the newspapers will endorse.