June 29, 2016
- Alzheimer's Society and Alliance member Livability have launched a resource to help churches support those living with dementia.
June 28, 2016
- This is a chance for us to work to bridge divides, to be salt and light across Europe for strong ongoing relationship: across the UK, across our communities, and in our churches. The Church should be a bridge between broken relationships.
June 24, 2016
- This week's Friday Night Theology reflects on a week of division and calls the Church to be united.
- While the UK has voted to leave the European Union, the vote has exposed deep division across the country. The UK is not united, and the Church should commit itself to the task of reconciliation.
June 23, 2016
- A new report shows shocking levels of deprivation are being addressed thanks to the UK Church partnering with debt charity and Alliance member Christians Against Poverty.
June 22, 2016
- Manoj is our South Asian Forum national coordinator.
June 21, 2016
- The Biggest Question: why does God allow suffering? is being tackled in a video series produced by Focus.
June 20, 2016
- Today marks World Refugee Day. One entrepreneur tells us how she decided to help refugees with a interesting business idea.
June 17, 2016
- A prayer to share, download and use in church this weekend as we look to next week's referendum.
- Chine McDonald, director of communications and membership at the Evangelical Alliance, reflects on a painful week.