December 12, 2013
- Your past generosity to the Evangelical Alliance Wales has enabled us, together with Gweini, to support and give a voice to the Christian voluntary sector in our nation.
- What will the future UK Church look like? In 10, 20, 50 years’ time?
December 11, 2013
- An insight into the Evangelical Alliance archives and the action of evangelicals during apartheid.
- The Salvation Army teams up with celebrities in Christmas chart single.
December 10, 2013
- Over a hundred charities and civil society organisations have called on the government to make significant changes to the Lobbying Bill when it is next considered by the House of Lords next week.
- On December 10, 1948, world leaders gathered at the United Nations General Assembly and affirmed the intrinsic dignity and inalienable rights of all people.
December 6, 2013
- “This is a black day for Glasgow.” These were the words of Alex Salmond, Scotland’s first minister, last Saturday. This caught the mood as a city woke up to the news that the previous evening a police helicopter had fallen out of the sky, crashing onto a busy city centre pub.
- The Evangelical Alliance, which has a history of supporting the anti-apartheid movement, has paid tribute to Nelson Mandela who passed away last evening.
- The Department of Justice has announced a consultation with a view to changing the law on abortion, inevitably leading to more terminations.
- Nelson Mandela: Alliance pays tribute to a man of unity Nelson Mandela was an example to the world – and the Church – of the equality, dignity and unity of all people.