May 5, 2016
- There are 1.5 million seafarers around the world. Sailors’ Society works with seafarers and their families, regardless of their faith or background.
May 4, 2016
- The question of which identity, or combination of identities, most faithfully conforms to our core identity is a critical consideration for Christians voting in the EU referendum
- Ansvar is looking for a local community cause to support.
May 3, 2016
- A 25-year project to translate the Bible for the Southern Énxet people has been completed.
April 29, 2016
- This week's Friday Night Theology celebrates the Queen's 90th birthday by looking back at her years of service
- The Evangelical Alliance is answering the Archbishop of Canterbury’s call to pray for the evangelism of our nation this Pentecost.
April 28, 2016
- Christians around the world will come together in June for the 2016 World Weekend of Prayer for children at risk.
April 27, 2016
- Christian disability charity Through the Roof wants to know what churches are doing with their disabled members, and what more can be done.
- The influential Elim church leader and former chair of the Evangelical Alliance Council Eldin Corsie has died.
April 26, 2016
- A junior doctor writes about what her colleagues have to offer the Church – and how the Church can ensure these medics feel involved in the life of the community.