July 31, 2015
- We all have our little foibles, but for most of us, snorting coke from a prostitute’s breasts is a step too far. Particularly when that person chairs the House of Lords’ privileges and conduct committee. Especially when that person brags about spending their allowance – which is of course taxpayers' money – on this kind of leisure pursuit. And it’s doubly not good when there’s some casual racism thrown in....
- Tony and Susan Hillier work with the Family Trust and go into schools to share the Christian message. We find out more about their work…
July 30, 2015
- Of every 10 men in the Church: nine children who leave the Church, eight are not satisfied with their jobs, six are not able to pay the minimum on credit-card bills, five have major problems with pornography use and four get divorced. These statistics inspired Transworld Radio to launch Champions Arise.
- School children in Gibraltar will now have far greater access to Christian literature, thanks to a Christian bookshop and a charity partnership.
July 24, 2015
- Described as “the mud-slinging mogul with a complicated hair-do and a flair for the dramatic”, Trump’s campaign got off to a bizarre start – to say the least – and has been dogged by a series of controversies. He is presently polling in the lead at 17 per cent. This probably won’t last, but when you review Trump’s public record, the lead is as astonishing as it is disturbing.
- Think Friday 28
July 23, 2015
- We have a problem. All across our towns and cities, the Church is dividing along ethnic lines.
- In light of recent news that Tony Anthony's book Taming the Tiger has been republished as “essentially the same story” with minor edits by a second publisher - RoperPenberthy - the Evangelical Alliance would like to re-issue our statement from 12 July 2013.
July 22, 2015
- Amaris Cole interviews Bobbie Houston, senior pastor of Alliance member Hillsong, hours before Conference 2015 kicks off.
- Doncaster churches are making a committment to work together in mission in their communities.