September 4, 2014
- How prepared is your congregation or organization to respond effectively and with confidence when disaster strikes?
August 27, 2014
- By the end of their promotion, Altamont Reformed Church raised a total of $2,000 for CWS Blankets!
- "It was a pleasure to do this mission on behalf of God's children."
- Franklin Federated Church decorates pews and their communion table in celebration of Blanket Sunday.
August 25, 2014
- After a devastating tornado hit Brookport, IL on November 17, 2013, local long-term recovery groups rebuilt local homes with help from CWS.
August 19, 2014
- Church World Service Emergency Response Specialist Joann Hale of Grand Island, N.Y., died during the night of Sunday-Monday August 17-18 following a heart attack.
August 12, 2014
- Even as voluntary organizations help New York City with its long-term recovery from Superstorm Sandy, preparing for the next disaster is already high on their agenda.
August 4, 2014
- Thanks to an imaginative “matching grant” challenge, United Church of Christ congregations are outdoing themselves to make CWS School Kits.
July 24, 2014
- WeCount! in Florida and the Filipino Migrant Center in California are two organizations working to protect immigrants rights.
July 23, 2014
- A new water project in Myine Thar Yar in Myanmar provides a dependable supply of safe water for drinking and domestic use.