September 29, 2014
- CWS will present a free webinar on disaster long-term recovery basics on Tuesday, October 21, from 2 to 4 p.m. Eastern time.
September 24, 2014
- St. Michael's UCC in West Chicago, IL assembled 150 CWS School Kits as part of the United Church of Christ matching grant program.
September 23, 2014
- Before the 2014 Annual Gathering, churches in the Indiana-Kentucky Conference collected supplies to assemble CWS Emergency Cleanup Buckets.
- Good Shepherd UCC in Cary, North Carolina, was excited to participate in the UCC school bag kit mission project for the refugee children.
- Yesterday’s gathering of faith-based climate change activists at the United Nations highlighted the interconnectedness of all humanity.
September 18, 2014
- Seven inches of rain every day for four or five days left communities across northwest Iowa waterlogged in June.
September 17, 2014
- It’s hard to imagine how Beth Simon could ever find the time to do what she does to help people in need.
September 5, 2014
- A celebration of the life of Joann Tremblay-Hale will be held on September 20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Three years after the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan CWS continues to link grassroots voices and the global policy dialogue.
September 4, 2014
- “I couldn’t believe how fast the water rose. The damage it left was unbelievable; I really didn’t know what to do.”