March 24, 2015
- As long-term recovery from Superstorm Sandy continues, so too does CWS’s support of efforts to help local families get back on their feet.
March 23, 2015
- Church World Service will offer a webinar on "Long-Term Recovery Basics" from 2 to 4 p.m. eastern time April 14.
March 18, 2015
- The Rev. Traci deVon Blackmon, a religious leader from the Ferguson, Mo. area, will deliver the opening keynote at Ecumenical Advocacy Days.
March 3, 2015
- Tomorrow the House Judiciary Committee will begin consideration on multiple bills that would unduly inflict harm upon families.
March 2, 2015
- No description available
- The United Church of Christ of Wishek, N.D., and the UCC’s Northern Plains Conference teamed up to respond to CWS’s appeal for School Kits.
February 9, 2015
- Presenter's illness forces postponement of CWS U.S. Disaster Response webinar from Tuesday, Feb. 10, to Thursday, Feb. 19.
- In 2014, CWS actively supported disaster response work in response to storms, floods, tornadoes wildfires and mudslides.
January 26, 2015
- Intentional emotional and spiritual care is an integral component of disaster response.
January 23, 2015
- A hallmark of CWS development work involves partnering with each community, working with them to find solutions to their problems together.