April 11, 2013
- Tradition of lending a helping hand results in new medical facility for mothers and babies and other projects on the boards.
April 10, 2013
- “The tornado gave this church a new opportunity to reinvent itself, learn from the past and embrace a brighter future,” says Alabama pastor.
- One year after tornado levels Henryville, pastor says, “When we bind together as the body of Christ, we are a force to be reckoned with.”
- “The flood changed my entire ministry here,” says the Rev. Debra Ball-Kilbourne, pastor of Faith United Methodist Church.
- As tornadoes and floods challenge churches, one clergywoman says, “People do not recover without support, nudging and compassion.”
April 9, 2013
- UMCOR and annual conferences provide training to assist with planning, early response.
April 8, 2013
- ‘Ministering church’ serves through preschool begun in 2009 with three teachers and operating from makeshift facilities in church hall.
April 5, 2013
- As massacre’s 150th anniversary approaches, denomination wants to set record straight on Methodist involvement and work on healing.
April 4, 2013
- United Methodist church and Rotary Club partner on program that brings light to places without electricity.
April 2, 2013
- In a short 20 years, the United Methodist related university has grown to a world-changing institute with more than 4,000 graduates.