April 16, 2013
- We can never know why tragedy occurs, but The United Methodist Church offers resources to help those seeking consolation.
- Martin Methodist College and the University of Puget Sound encourage young people to put convictions about social issues into practice.
April 15, 2013
- On April 12, UMCOR directors approved $3 million grants to both the New York and Greater New Jersey conferences.
April 12, 2013
- The TV program produced by the Methodist Church offers a glimpse of Jackie Robinson in the role of civic leader.
- As the situation on the Korean Peninsula raises concern throughout the world, Bishop Hee-Soo Jung calls for an end to threats of war.
April 11, 2013
- Tradition of lending a helping hand results in new medical facility for mothers and babies and other projects on the boards.
April 10, 2013
- “The tornado gave this church a new opportunity to reinvent itself, learn from the past and embrace a brighter future,” says Alabama pastor.
- One year after tornado levels Henryville, pastor says, “When we bind together as the body of Christ, we are a force to be reckoned with.”
- “The flood changed my entire ministry here,” says the Rev. Debra Ball-Kilbourne, pastor of Faith United Methodist Church.
- As tornadoes and floods challenge churches, one clergywoman says, “People do not recover without support, nudging and compassion.”