November 24, 2015
- United Methodist agencies, nonprofits take part in #GivingTuesday.
November 23, 2015
- Bishop Roy Sano personally attests to the costs of fear. He was among the U.S. citizens the U.S. government interned during World War II.
- Globally, progress stands still over past five years in portrayal and representation of women in the news media.
- The new outbreak occurred in the Paynesville a suburb of Monrovia.
November 20, 2015
- New dorm at United Methodist Committee on Relief supply depot pays tribute to the Revs. Sam Dixon and Clinton Rabb, who died from injuries in 2010 Haiti earthquake.
November 19, 2015
- United Methodist photojournalist witnesses arrival of refugees in Greece and heroics of volunteers providing assistance.
November 18, 2015
- United Methodists condemn violence against Lumads, an indigenous people in the Philippines.
- Operation Classroom, long committed to improving education in Sierra Leone and Liberia, is taking a new direction.
November 17, 2015
- Some United Methodists say U.S. governors wrong to seek to close borders after Paris attacks.
- Operation Classroom and United Methodists in Sierra Leone collaborate on school that will provide hands-on career training.