December 18, 2014
- Murals share anti-Ebola health messages in Liberia.
- Education and preparedness saved lives in Typhoon Hagupit.
December 17, 2014
- After a generous outpouring, United Methodists invested millions to work with communities displaced by Dec. 26, 2004, Indian Ocean tsunami.
December 16, 2014
- Center began honoring social activists seven years ago.
December 15, 2014
- Church communicators vote Ebola and The United Methodist Church's efforts to fight the deadly virus as the top story of 2014.
December 12, 2014
- United Methodists mourned the passing of pioneering leaders of United Methodist Women, a founder of United Methodist Men and a poet who met with Presidents.
December 11, 2014
- Food distribution makes Christmas a little brighter for Ebola survivors and others in Liberian village.
- Methodist congregations in England, Germany have joined together to observe 100th anniversary of unofficial truce.
December 10, 2014
- Obama speaks at Nashville immigrant community center about shifting priorities on deportations.
- Chaplain Tom Carter said, “My ministry started with this agency and is coming to a time of wonderful reflection of what I have done in this service.”