October 30, 2014
October 27, 2014
- The United Methodist Church's top court has upheld an appellate committee's earlier ruling to reinstate the Rev. Frank Schaefer's clergy credentials.
- 2014 United Methodist Association of Communicators Awards.
- Language on sexuality issues, question on complaint process among issues addressed in top court’s October decisions.
- Two African writers were named United Methodist Communicators of the Year.
- The full text of Judicial Council Decision 1270, regarding appeal of the Northern Jurisdictional Committee on Appeals in the matter of Frank Schaefer.
October 26, 2014
- United Methodist Judicial Council says committee on appeals made no errors in its decision to restore Pennsylvania pastor’s credentials.
October 23, 2014
- Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion creates award for the Rev. Lowell McCoy, longtime speech professor.
October 22, 2014
- United Methodist top court is considering whether pastor who performed same-sex wedding will retain ministerial credentials.
October 21, 2014
- Methodist Health System in Dallas will provide space for state-of-the-art Ebola treatment, in partnership with other local hospitals.