September 26, 2016
- Directors for United Methodist Board of Church and Society follow the mandate “at the core” of the denomination’s identity.
September 22, 2016
- A Georgia church’s experience offers lessons for faith communities overcoming disaster.
September 21, 2016
- The Stegall Seminary Scholarship Endowment Foundation currently helps students from the Alabama-West Florida Conference afford seminary.
- Average retirement age for United Methodist elders reaches 66.
September 20, 2016
- The flood affected 9 out of 10 households in some communities. Church families are stepping in to pick up, muck out and help people live into their new realities.
September 16, 2016
- Live Oak United Methodist Church became refuge for more than 400 people fleeing for their lives after historic flood.
- Panels from the 1968 Volkswagen bus used by a Methodist civil rights activist are part of exhibit at the new Smithsonian museum.
September 15, 2016
- The United Methodist Church continues to make a difference in struggling Gokwe, providing the area with safe water and expanding Nyamacheni Mission secondary school.
September 14, 2016
- The rulings come after a summer that saw multiple conferences say they would defy denomination prohibitions related to homosexuality.
- When the Rev. Clifton Conrad and his wife, Kathleen, returned home after days of flooding they found an assurance of God’s grace in their prayer room.