July 23, 2014
- No description available
July 22, 2014
- United Church of Christ leaders applauded a recent executive order as another step forward in the recognition of LGBT rights.
- It's time to turn up the burners and get the waters boiling with more education, more advocacy, more outreach, more funding – more of all that it takes to end the HIV epidemic by 2030.
- Two experiential and reflective worship education events in Minnesota and Colorado, will be the inaugural events for the UCC's Stillspeaking Worship Institute, aiming to bring together pastors, worship leaders and lay leaders to network and create around outreach to special needs families and outreach to the arts and music.
July 19, 2014
- AIDS researchers aboard downed Malaysian jet, promoting prayers at world summit
July 18, 2014
- Bethany Children’s Home, a UCC ministry serving children and families in need in Womelsdorf, Penn., northwest of Philadelphia, is one of the places young refugees have found safe harbor.
- As part of an Interfaith Weekend of Compassion and Prayer for Unaccompanied Children, the United Church of Christ is urging members and congregations to take a moment during church services this Sunday, July 20, to pray for and stand in silent witness with thousands of young refugees fleeing violence and conflict in Central America and the groups throughout the country working to help them.
- The Rev. Stephen Boyd will be on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, July 22, to speak to government leaders about the importance of diversity in military chaplaincy.
July 17, 2014
- The United Church of Christ’s quest for religious freedom is striking struck a chord with social media users on Facebook.
- The Federal Communications Commission is inundated with comments over its proposed rules on how information and data should flow across the internet. Cheryl Leanza, a policy advisor for the Office of Communications, Inc., is thrilled with the response.